Justin Bieber's New Haircut Triggers Sculptors' Dilemma
Sculptors at London's Madame Tussaud's museum faced a last-minute panic before unveiling Justin Bieber's waxwork on Tuesday, March 15, whether or not to change his model's hairstyle. Since sitting for the experts eight months ago, Bieber has drastically chopped his famously floppy hairstyle, leaving the wax artists with somewhat of a dilemma.
"As soon as we saw he'd cut it, it was a consideration," Madame Tussaud's sculptor Colin Jackman, who worked tirelessly on the model which Bieber himself unveiled in London, says. "We got on to his stylist and him and we all decided that they wanted the classic Bieber cut."
Recently, the teen pop sensation has unveiled his sculpture at a secret event at the waxwork museum in London. Speaking about the model, the Canadian star said, "Look how much taller I am. It's awesome, it looks great. It's pretty unbelievable really."
Models were also unveiled simultaneously in New York City and Amsterdam, Holland.
More Justin Bieber News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story