Justin Bieber's New Haircut Triggers Sculptors' Dilemma
Sculptors at London's Madame Tussaud's museum faced a last-minute panic before unveiling Justin Bieber's waxwork on Tuesday, March 15, whether or not to change his model's hairstyle. Since sitting for the experts eight months ago, Bieber has drastically chopped his famously floppy hairstyle, leaving the wax artists with somewhat of a dilemma.
"As soon as we saw he'd cut it, it was a consideration," Madame Tussaud's sculptor Colin Jackman, who worked tirelessly on the model which Bieber himself unveiled in London, says. "We got on to his stylist and him and we all decided that they wanted the classic Bieber cut."
Recently, the teen pop sensation has unveiled his sculpture at a secret event at the waxwork museum in London. Speaking about the model, the Canadian star said, "Look how much taller I am. It's awesome, it looks great. It's pretty unbelievable really."
Models were also unveiled simultaneously in New York City and Amsterdam, Holland.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour