Justin Bieber's New Haircut Triggers Sculptors' Dilemma
Sculptors at London's Madame Tussaud's museum faced a last-minute panic before unveiling Justin Bieber's waxwork on Tuesday, March 15, whether or not to change his model's hairstyle. Since sitting for the experts eight months ago, Bieber has drastically chopped his famously floppy hairstyle, leaving the wax artists with somewhat of a dilemma.
"As soon as we saw he'd cut it, it was a consideration," Madame Tussaud's sculptor Colin Jackman, who worked tirelessly on the model which Bieber himself unveiled in London, says. "We got on to his stylist and him and we all decided that they wanted the classic Bieber cut."
Recently, the teen pop sensation has unveiled his sculpture at a secret event at the waxwork museum in London. Speaking about the model, the Canadian star said, "Look how much taller I am. It's awesome, it looks great. It's pretty unbelievable really."
Models were also unveiled simultaneously in New York City and Amsterdam, Holland.
More Justin Bieber News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says