Justin Bieber's New Haircut Triggers Sculptors' Dilemma
Sculptors at London's Madame Tussaud's museum faced a last-minute panic before unveiling Justin Bieber's waxwork on Tuesday, March 15, whether or not to change his model's hairstyle. Since sitting for the experts eight months ago, Bieber has drastically chopped his famously floppy hairstyle, leaving the wax artists with somewhat of a dilemma.
"As soon as we saw he'd cut it, it was a consideration," Madame Tussaud's sculptor Colin Jackman, who worked tirelessly on the model which Bieber himself unveiled in London, says. "We got on to his stylist and him and we all decided that they wanted the classic Bieber cut."
Recently, the teen pop sensation has unveiled his sculpture at a secret event at the waxwork museum in London. Speaking about the model, the Canadian star said, "Look how much taller I am. It's awesome, it looks great. It's pretty unbelievable really."
Models were also unveiled simultaneously in New York City and Amsterdam, Holland.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women