Justin Bieber's New Haircut Triggers Sculptors' Dilemma
Sculptors at London's Madame Tussaud's museum faced a last-minute panic before unveiling Justin Bieber's waxwork on Tuesday, March 15, whether or not to change his model's hairstyle. Since sitting for the experts eight months ago, Bieber has drastically chopped his famously floppy hairstyle, leaving the wax artists with somewhat of a dilemma.
"As soon as we saw he'd cut it, it was a consideration," Madame Tussaud's sculptor Colin Jackman, who worked tirelessly on the model which Bieber himself unveiled in London, says. "We got on to his stylist and him and we all decided that they wanted the classic Bieber cut."
Recently, the teen pop sensation has unveiled his sculpture at a secret event at the waxwork museum in London. Speaking about the model, the Canadian star said, "Look how much taller I am. It's awesome, it looks great. It's pretty unbelievable really."
Models were also unveiled simultaneously in New York City and Amsterdam, Holland.
More Justin Bieber News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier