Maxi Jazz Confirms Faithless Split After 15-Year Work
Legendary British dance act Faithless have split after 15 years. The trio, Maxi Jazz, Sister Bliss and Rollo Armstrong, formed in 1995 and went on to rule the club scene in Europe with massive hits including "Insomnia" and "We Come 1".
Keyboard player Sister Bliss recently hinted the bandmates had become "jaded" by their lengthy tours, and now Maxi has confirmed that the group has split. In a statement on Faithless' website, he writes, "After 15 years(!) and six albums(!!) I think we've probably made our collective point by now and that it's time to close the book and return to the library..."
"We've had, with you, the most unbelievable, epic and moving experience, stretching over years and tens of thousands of miles... joyful, exhilarating and empowering, we never for a moment thought an affair could last this long."
"If I devoted the rest of my life to the task, I could NEVER thank you enough. I have memories that will still be with me in my next life. You'll be in my heart forever. Listen for my voice in future lifetimes, I only grow in your shadow, you're the sun to me."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'