Report: Michael Jackson Injected Himself to Death
Embattled celebrity physician Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers are out to prove Michael Jackson was responsible for his own death after requesting fingerprint evidence to support allegations the King of Pop injected himself with the drug that killed him.
The medic stands accused of administering the fatal dose of Propofol which led to Jackson's death in June 2009 and is due to face trial in May. He has pleaded not guilty to a charge of involuntary manslaughter and his lawyers are now set to argue Murray wasn't even holding the needle when he was said to have injected his most famous client with the drug, according to TMZ.
During a Los Angeles court hearing on Wednesday, March 16, Murray's legal team requested experts at the FBI deliver a first generation fingerprint of a broken syringe detectives found at the scene of the alleged crime.
TMZ reports Murray has denied breaking the needle and his lawyers are convinced the evidence is key to the investigation, claiming Jackson injected himself while the doctor was out of the room.
Meanwhile, it emerged this week that surveillance video footage from Jackson's California home on the day he died has reportedly been accidentally erased after police officers allegedly failed to make a full copy. Detectives initially probing Jackson's death are said to have copied just four minutes of footage, which shows nothing but the singer arriving home.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'