Report: Michael Jackson Injected Himself to Death
Embattled celebrity physician Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers are out to prove Michael Jackson was responsible for his own death after requesting fingerprint evidence to support allegations the King of Pop injected himself with the drug that killed him.
The medic stands accused of administering the fatal dose of Propofol which led to Jackson's death in June 2009 and is due to face trial in May. He has pleaded not guilty to a charge of involuntary manslaughter and his lawyers are now set to argue Murray wasn't even holding the needle when he was said to have injected his most famous client with the drug, according to TMZ.
During a Los Angeles court hearing on Wednesday, March 16, Murray's legal team requested experts at the FBI deliver a first generation fingerprint of a broken syringe detectives found at the scene of the alleged crime.
TMZ reports Murray has denied breaking the needle and his lawyers are convinced the evidence is key to the investigation, claiming Jackson injected himself while the doctor was out of the room.
Meanwhile, it emerged this week that surveillance video footage from Jackson's California home on the day he died has reportedly been accidentally erased after police officers allegedly failed to make a full copy. Detectives initially probing Jackson's death are said to have copied just four minutes of footage, which shows nothing but the singer arriving home.
More Michael Jackson News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked