Judith Light Praises Alyssa Milano's Pregnancy
TV veteran Judith Light has congratulated her former "Who's the Boss?" co-star Alyssa Milano on her pregnancy news, insisting the actress will make "an amazing mother". The "Charmed" star, 38, is expecting her first child with husband Dave Bugliari, and she announced earlier this week, March 15, the new arrival will be a boy.
Light, who worked with Milano for eight years on "Who's The Boss" until 1992, has now reached out to her pal ahead of the impending arrival. She tells Us Magazine, "It's kind of stunning to me that she's old enough to have a baby because to me she's still 10 years old... Alyssa is an extraordinary woman and I know she'll be an amazing mother."
"She has a huge heart and she is a very committed person. She's a great humanitarian and I think that will be the thread that runs through her being a mother. I wish her every joy in life. I just want to send her lots of love."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce