Judith Light Praises Alyssa Milano's Pregnancy
TV veteran Judith Light has congratulated her former "Who's the Boss?" co-star Alyssa Milano on her pregnancy news, insisting the actress will make "an amazing mother". The "Charmed" star, 38, is expecting her first child with husband Dave Bugliari, and she announced earlier this week, March 15, the new arrival will be a boy.
Light, who worked with Milano for eight years on "Who's The Boss" until 1992, has now reached out to her pal ahead of the impending arrival. She tells Us Magazine, "It's kind of stunning to me that she's old enough to have a baby because to me she's still 10 years old... Alyssa is an extraordinary woman and I know she'll be an amazing mother."
"She has a huge heart and she is a very committed person. She's a great humanitarian and I think that will be the thread that runs through her being a mother. I wish her every joy in life. I just want to send her lots of love."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen