Judith Light Praises Alyssa Milano's Pregnancy
TV veteran Judith Light has congratulated her former "Who's the Boss?" co-star Alyssa Milano on her pregnancy news, insisting the actress will make "an amazing mother". The "Charmed" star, 38, is expecting her first child with husband Dave Bugliari, and she announced earlier this week, March 15, the new arrival will be a boy.
Light, who worked with Milano for eight years on "Who's The Boss" until 1992, has now reached out to her pal ahead of the impending arrival. She tells Us Magazine, "It's kind of stunning to me that she's old enough to have a baby because to me she's still 10 years old... Alyssa is an extraordinary woman and I know she'll be an amazing mother."
"She has a huge heart and she is a very committed person. She's a great humanitarian and I think that will be the thread that runs through her being a mother. I wish her every joy in life. I just want to send her lots of love."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture