Judith Light Praises Alyssa Milano's Pregnancy
TV veteran Judith Light has congratulated her former "Who's the Boss?" co-star Alyssa Milano on her pregnancy news, insisting the actress will make "an amazing mother". The "Charmed" star, 38, is expecting her first child with husband Dave Bugliari, and she announced earlier this week, March 15, the new arrival will be a boy.
Light, who worked with Milano for eight years on "Who's The Boss" until 1992, has now reached out to her pal ahead of the impending arrival. She tells Us Magazine, "It's kind of stunning to me that she's old enough to have a baby because to me she's still 10 years old... Alyssa is an extraordinary woman and I know she'll be an amazing mother."
"She has a huge heart and she is a very committed person. She's a great humanitarian and I think that will be the thread that runs through her being a mother. I wish her every joy in life. I just want to send her lots of love."
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction