Judith Light Praises Alyssa Milano's Pregnancy
TV veteran Judith Light has congratulated her former "Who's the Boss?" co-star Alyssa Milano on her pregnancy news, insisting the actress will make "an amazing mother". The "Charmed" star, 38, is expecting her first child with husband Dave Bugliari, and she announced earlier this week, March 15, the new arrival will be a boy.
Light, who worked with Milano for eight years on "Who's The Boss" until 1992, has now reached out to her pal ahead of the impending arrival. She tells Us Magazine, "It's kind of stunning to me that she's old enough to have a baby because to me she's still 10 years old... Alyssa is an extraordinary woman and I know she'll be an amazing mother."
"She has a huge heart and she is a very committed person. She's a great humanitarian and I think that will be the thread that runs through her being a mother. I wish her every joy in life. I just want to send her lots of love."
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'