Jessica White Refuses Altercation Plea Deal
Supermodel Jessica White has rejected a plea deal stemming from her October 2010's arrest on a misdemeanor assault charge. The beauty, who has previously dated Sean Penn, John Legend and Vin Diesel, was detained by police in New York after she allegedly struck Vanessa Kian in the face and pulled her hair during an altercation over a taxi.
White appeared in court on Tuesday, March 15, and was offered the chance to avoid prison by signing up for two days of community service, anger management classes, and paying $447 in restitution. But according to the New York Daily News, White's lawyer, Mark Heller, rejected the proposal, telling Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Marc Whiten, "We decline the offer. We will be ready to proceed to trial."
White maintains she didn't start the alleged brawl and Heller is adamant video footage will clear her of any wrongdoing. He adds, "She is going to be completely exonerated at trial. She is innocent."
White is due back in court on May 17.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie