Jessica White Refuses Altercation Plea Deal
Supermodel Jessica White has rejected a plea deal stemming from her October 2010's arrest on a misdemeanor assault charge. The beauty, who has previously dated Sean Penn, John Legend and Vin Diesel, was detained by police in New York after she allegedly struck Vanessa Kian in the face and pulled her hair during an altercation over a taxi.
White appeared in court on Tuesday, March 15, and was offered the chance to avoid prison by signing up for two days of community service, anger management classes, and paying $447 in restitution. But according to the New York Daily News, White's lawyer, Mark Heller, rejected the proposal, telling Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Marc Whiten, "We decline the offer. We will be ready to proceed to trial."
White maintains she didn't start the alleged brawl and Heller is adamant video footage will clear her of any wrongdoing. He adds, "She is going to be completely exonerated at trial. She is innocent."
White is due back in court on May 17.
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps