Jessica White Refuses Altercation Plea Deal
Supermodel Jessica White has rejected a plea deal stemming from her October 2010's arrest on a misdemeanor assault charge. The beauty, who has previously dated Sean Penn, John Legend and Vin Diesel, was detained by police in New York after she allegedly struck Vanessa Kian in the face and pulled her hair during an altercation over a taxi.
White appeared in court on Tuesday, March 15, and was offered the chance to avoid prison by signing up for two days of community service, anger management classes, and paying $447 in restitution. But according to the New York Daily News, White's lawyer, Mark Heller, rejected the proposal, telling Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Marc Whiten, "We decline the offer. We will be ready to proceed to trial."
White maintains she didn't start the alleged brawl and Heller is adamant video footage will clear her of any wrongdoing. He adds, "She is going to be completely exonerated at trial. She is innocent."
White is due back in court on May 17.
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand