Jessica White Refuses Altercation Plea Deal
Supermodel Jessica White has rejected a plea deal stemming from her October 2010's arrest on a misdemeanor assault charge. The beauty, who has previously dated Sean Penn, John Legend and Vin Diesel, was detained by police in New York after she allegedly struck Vanessa Kian in the face and pulled her hair during an altercation over a taxi.
White appeared in court on Tuesday, March 15, and was offered the chance to avoid prison by signing up for two days of community service, anger management classes, and paying $447 in restitution. But according to the New York Daily News, White's lawyer, Mark Heller, rejected the proposal, telling Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Marc Whiten, "We decline the offer. We will be ready to proceed to trial."
White maintains she didn't start the alleged brawl and Heller is adamant video footage will clear her of any wrongdoing. He adds, "She is going to be completely exonerated at trial. She is innocent."
White is due back in court on May 17.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says