Jessica White Refuses Altercation Plea Deal
Supermodel Jessica White has rejected a plea deal stemming from her October 2010's arrest on a misdemeanor assault charge. The beauty, who has previously dated Sean Penn, John Legend and Vin Diesel, was detained by police in New York after she allegedly struck Vanessa Kian in the face and pulled her hair during an altercation over a taxi.
White appeared in court on Tuesday, March 15, and was offered the chance to avoid prison by signing up for two days of community service, anger management classes, and paying $447 in restitution. But according to the New York Daily News, White's lawyer, Mark Heller, rejected the proposal, telling Manhattan Criminal Court Judge Marc Whiten, "We decline the offer. We will be ready to proceed to trial."
White maintains she didn't start the alleged brawl and Heller is adamant video footage will clear her of any wrongdoing. He adds, "She is going to be completely exonerated at trial. She is innocent."
White is due back in court on May 17.
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art