Tupac Shakur's Mom's Drug Case Postponed, Again
Tupac Shakur's mother will have to wait another three months before facing court over a drug possession charge - the case has been delayed for a third time. Afeni Shakur, who oversees her dead son's estate, was arrested in April, 2010 in North Carolina and charged with felony possession of marijuana. She was also charged with maintaining a vehicle, dwelling or place for a controlled substance.
She was released on $10,000 bail and due in court on Tuesday, March 15 to face the charges, but the hearing was pushed back until June 2, according to All Hiphop.com. It is the third time Davis' case has been delayed.
Shakur is now slated to appear at North Carolina's Robeson Country District Court on June 2.
More Tupac Shakur News
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight