Tupac Shakur's Mom's Drug Case Postponed, Again
Tupac Shakur's mother will have to wait another three months before facing court over a drug possession charge - the case has been delayed for a third time. Afeni Shakur, who oversees her dead son's estate, was arrested in April, 2010 in North Carolina and charged with felony possession of marijuana. She was also charged with maintaining a vehicle, dwelling or place for a controlled substance.
She was released on $10,000 bail and due in court on Tuesday, March 15 to face the charges, but the hearing was pushed back until June 2, according to All Hiphop.com. It is the third time Davis' case has been delayed.
Shakur is now slated to appear at North Carolina's Robeson Country District Court on June 2.
More Tupac Shakur News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3