Tupac Shakur's Mom's Drug Case Postponed, Again
Tupac Shakur's mother will have to wait another three months before facing court over a drug possession charge - the case has been delayed for a third time. Afeni Shakur, who oversees her dead son's estate, was arrested in April, 2010 in North Carolina and charged with felony possession of marijuana. She was also charged with maintaining a vehicle, dwelling or place for a controlled substance.
She was released on $10,000 bail and due in court on Tuesday, March 15 to face the charges, but the hearing was pushed back until June 2, according to All Hiphop.com. It is the third time Davis' case has been delayed.
Shakur is now slated to appear at North Carolina's Robeson Country District Court on June 2.
More Tupac Shakur News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March