Tupac Shakur's Mom's Drug Case Postponed, Again
Tupac Shakur's mother will have to wait another three months before facing court over a drug possession charge - the case has been delayed for a third time. Afeni Shakur, who oversees her dead son's estate, was arrested in April, 2010 in North Carolina and charged with felony possession of marijuana. She was also charged with maintaining a vehicle, dwelling or place for a controlled substance.
She was released on $10,000 bail and due in court on Tuesday, March 15 to face the charges, but the hearing was pushed back until June 2, according to All Hiphop.com. It is the third time Davis' case has been delayed.
Shakur is now slated to appear at North Carolina's Robeson Country District Court on June 2.
More Tupac Shakur News
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert