Tupac Shakur's Mom's Drug Case Postponed, Again
Tupac Shakur's mother will have to wait another three months before facing court over a drug possession charge - the case has been delayed for a third time. Afeni Shakur, who oversees her dead son's estate, was arrested in April, 2010 in North Carolina and charged with felony possession of marijuana. She was also charged with maintaining a vehicle, dwelling or place for a controlled substance.
She was released on $10,000 bail and due in court on Tuesday, March 15 to face the charges, but the hearing was pushed back until June 2, according to All Hiphop.com. It is the third time Davis' case has been delayed.
Shakur is now slated to appear at North Carolina's Robeson Country District Court on June 2.
More Tupac Shakur News
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'