Vince Neil Splits Up From Girlfriend Alicia Jacobs
Rocker Vince Neil's 2011 has gone from bad to worse, his girlfriend has walked out on him as the Motley Crue star's house arrest term comes to an end Neil was released from jail on February 25 after serving just 10 days of a 15-day sentence for a DUI charge. His house arrest ended last week.
The 50 year old's TV reporter girlfriend Alicia Jacobs stood by him throughout his troubles, but now she has decided to move on. In a statement, she says, "Due to the decisions Vince continues to make, it is necessary that I end our relationship of seven months. I wish him happiness and good health."
Ironically, one of her most recent big scoops was a sit down with her then-boyfriend upon his release from jail. During the chat, which aired on Las Vegas TV station KSNV, Neil confessed he "made a mistake" when he got behind the wheel "after having some cocktails".
The rocker added, "It was so easy for me not to do it; I was at a hotel, I had access to limousines, I had access to rooms. I could have just stayed at the Hilton that night, but for some reason I decided to drive home, and that was the wrong thing to do... It's not gonna happen again."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'