Vince Neil Splits Up From Girlfriend Alicia Jacobs
Rocker Vince Neil's 2011 has gone from bad to worse, his girlfriend has walked out on him as the Motley Crue star's house arrest term comes to an end Neil was released from jail on February 25 after serving just 10 days of a 15-day sentence for a DUI charge. His house arrest ended last week.
The 50 year old's TV reporter girlfriend Alicia Jacobs stood by him throughout his troubles, but now she has decided to move on. In a statement, she says, "Due to the decisions Vince continues to make, it is necessary that I end our relationship of seven months. I wish him happiness and good health."
Ironically, one of her most recent big scoops was a sit down with her then-boyfriend upon his release from jail. During the chat, which aired on Las Vegas TV station KSNV, Neil confessed he "made a mistake" when he got behind the wheel "after having some cocktails".
The rocker added, "It was so easy for me not to do it; I was at a hotel, I had access to limousines, I had access to rooms. I could have just stayed at the Hilton that night, but for some reason I decided to drive home, and that was the wrong thing to do... It's not gonna happen again."
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'