Vince Neil Splits Up From Girlfriend Alicia Jacobs
Rocker Vince Neil's 2011 has gone from bad to worse, his girlfriend has walked out on him as the Motley Crue star's house arrest term comes to an end Neil was released from jail on February 25 after serving just 10 days of a 15-day sentence for a DUI charge. His house arrest ended last week.
The 50 year old's TV reporter girlfriend Alicia Jacobs stood by him throughout his troubles, but now she has decided to move on. In a statement, she says, "Due to the decisions Vince continues to make, it is necessary that I end our relationship of seven months. I wish him happiness and good health."
Ironically, one of her most recent big scoops was a sit down with her then-boyfriend upon his release from jail. During the chat, which aired on Las Vegas TV station KSNV, Neil confessed he "made a mistake" when he got behind the wheel "after having some cocktails".
The rocker added, "It was so easy for me not to do it; I was at a hotel, I had access to limousines, I had access to rooms. I could have just stayed at the Hilton that night, but for some reason I decided to drive home, and that was the wrong thing to do... It's not gonna happen again."
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala
- Heidi Klum Gets Completely Naked in New Photography Book