Vince Neil Splits Up From Girlfriend Alicia Jacobs
Rocker Vince Neil's 2011 has gone from bad to worse, his girlfriend has walked out on him as the Motley Crue star's house arrest term comes to an end Neil was released from jail on February 25 after serving just 10 days of a 15-day sentence for a DUI charge. His house arrest ended last week.
The 50 year old's TV reporter girlfriend Alicia Jacobs stood by him throughout his troubles, but now she has decided to move on. In a statement, she says, "Due to the decisions Vince continues to make, it is necessary that I end our relationship of seven months. I wish him happiness and good health."
Ironically, one of her most recent big scoops was a sit down with her then-boyfriend upon his release from jail. During the chat, which aired on Las Vegas TV station KSNV, Neil confessed he "made a mistake" when he got behind the wheel "after having some cocktails".
The rocker added, "It was so easy for me not to do it; I was at a hotel, I had access to limousines, I had access to rooms. I could have just stayed at the Hilton that night, but for some reason I decided to drive home, and that was the wrong thing to do... It's not gonna happen again."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance