Lil Wayne to Appear on Limp Bizkit's Reunion Album
Rap superstar Lil Wayne has teamed up with Limp Bizkit to work on the reunited band's first album in eight years. The "Lollipop" hitmaker made a departure from hip-hop with the 2010 release of his alternative rock project "Rebirth", but returned to his rap roots within months after receiving mixed reviews for his efforts.
However, Wayne is trying to conquer the genre again by rocking out with Limp Bizkit on Gold Cobra. Revealing news of the collaboration on Twitter, frontman Fred Durst writes, "Oh, excuse me, sixteenth song mixed is Ready To Go featuring Lil Wayne! ...I love it."
Limp Bizkit's last album, "Results May Vary", was released in 2003.
Durst also took to his Twitter to hint that Limp Bizkit is working on two albums. He wrote, "Obviously we have two albums here, in case you didn't pick up on that. First one is Gold Cobra. Due soon."
More Lil Wayne News
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'