Lil Wayne to Appear on Limp Bizkit's Reunion Album
Rap superstar Lil Wayne has teamed up with Limp Bizkit to work on the reunited band's first album in eight years. The "Lollipop" hitmaker made a departure from hip-hop with the 2010 release of his alternative rock project "Rebirth", but returned to his rap roots within months after receiving mixed reviews for his efforts.
However, Wayne is trying to conquer the genre again by rocking out with Limp Bizkit on Gold Cobra. Revealing news of the collaboration on Twitter, frontman Fred Durst writes, "Oh, excuse me, sixteenth song mixed is Ready To Go featuring Lil Wayne! ...I love it."
Limp Bizkit's last album, "Results May Vary", was released in 2003.
Durst also took to his Twitter to hint that Limp Bizkit is working on two albums. He wrote, "Obviously we have two albums here, in case you didn't pick up on that. First one is Gold Cobra. Due soon."
More Lil Wayne News
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci