Lil Wayne to Appear on Limp Bizkit's Reunion Album
Rap superstar Lil Wayne has teamed up with Limp Bizkit to work on the reunited band's first album in eight years. The "Lollipop" hitmaker made a departure from hip-hop with the 2010 release of his alternative rock project "Rebirth", but returned to his rap roots within months after receiving mixed reviews for his efforts.
However, Wayne is trying to conquer the genre again by rocking out with Limp Bizkit on Gold Cobra. Revealing news of the collaboration on Twitter, frontman Fred Durst writes, "Oh, excuse me, sixteenth song mixed is Ready To Go featuring Lil Wayne! ...I love it."
Limp Bizkit's last album, "Results May Vary", was released in 2003.
Durst also took to his Twitter to hint that Limp Bizkit is working on two albums. He wrote, "Obviously we have two albums here, in case you didn't pick up on that. First one is Gold Cobra. Due soon."
More Lil Wayne News
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'