Lil Wayne to Appear on Limp Bizkit's Reunion Album
Rap superstar Lil Wayne has teamed up with Limp Bizkit to work on the reunited band's first album in eight years. The "Lollipop" hitmaker made a departure from hip-hop with the 2010 release of his alternative rock project "Rebirth", but returned to his rap roots within months after receiving mixed reviews for his efforts.
However, Wayne is trying to conquer the genre again by rocking out with Limp Bizkit on Gold Cobra. Revealing news of the collaboration on Twitter, frontman Fred Durst writes, "Oh, excuse me, sixteenth song mixed is Ready To Go featuring Lil Wayne! ...I love it."
Limp Bizkit's last album, "Results May Vary", was released in 2003.
Durst also took to his Twitter to hint that Limp Bizkit is working on two albums. He wrote, "Obviously we have two albums here, in case you didn't pick up on that. First one is Gold Cobra. Due soon."
More Lil Wayne News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?