Lil Wayne to Appear on Limp Bizkit's Reunion Album
Rap superstar Lil Wayne has teamed up with Limp Bizkit to work on the reunited band's first album in eight years. The "Lollipop" hitmaker made a departure from hip-hop with the 2010 release of his alternative rock project "Rebirth", but returned to his rap roots within months after receiving mixed reviews for his efforts.
However, Wayne is trying to conquer the genre again by rocking out with Limp Bizkit on Gold Cobra. Revealing news of the collaboration on Twitter, frontman Fred Durst writes, "Oh, excuse me, sixteenth song mixed is Ready To Go featuring Lil Wayne! ...I love it."
Limp Bizkit's last album, "Results May Vary", was released in 2003.
Durst also took to his Twitter to hint that Limp Bizkit is working on two albums. He wrote, "Obviously we have two albums here, in case you didn't pick up on that. First one is Gold Cobra. Due soon."
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board