Courteney Cox Isn't Ready for Dating Post-Split
Actress Courteney Cox is determined to work things out with her estranged husband David Arquette because she is unnerved about returning to the dating scene. The former "Friends" star announced her separation from Arquette in October 2010, but insisted the couple would continue to work on its marital problems.
Arquette has since expressed interest in repairing the relationship and now Cox admits she hasn't completely moved on either. She tells Harper's Bazaar, "If [the marriage] doesn't work out, I will have huge waves of pain about failing in that department."
"But right now I don't have that because I don't know what the future holds and I guess because I have strong feelings for him. I'm his biggest protector. I can't help it."
Cox, who is currently single, isn't ready enter the dating scene just yet. She continues, "I have no desire right now. I'm not saying never; it just seems weird. I don't even know how that would happen or how you meet people. I don't like to go out. I'm not great at small talk... I don't like to go to parties."
And though the future of their relationship remains uncertain, Cox and Arquette are focused on their most important role as committed parents to their daughter Coco, six. She adds, "She's our number one priority. No matter what happens, she'll be OK because she knows that she is completely safe, loved, and we'll protect that more than anything in the world."
More Courteney Cox News
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'