Report: Lindsay Lohan Offered 90-Day Term in Jail
Lindsay Lohan has been offered a 90-day stint in jail as part of a plea bargain agreement relating to charges she violated probation by stealing a necklace from a store, according to a new report. The actress faces a preliminary hearing on allegations she stole the $2,500 piece of jewelery from a Venice, California store and is due back in court on March 25 to determine whether there is sufficient evidence to try the case.
However, prosecutors have offered her a sentence of no more than 90 days in jail if she pleads guilty to grand theft, according to the Los Angeles Times. In court last week, the "Mean Girls" star refused to consider any plea deal and maintained she never took anything intentionally. Lohan was told by the judge that no plea deal would save her from serving jail time.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes