Report: Lindsay Lohan Offered 90-Day Term in Jail
Lindsay Lohan has been offered a 90-day stint in jail as part of a plea bargain agreement relating to charges she violated probation by stealing a necklace from a store, according to a new report. The actress faces a preliminary hearing on allegations she stole the $2,500 piece of jewelery from a Venice, California store and is due back in court on March 25 to determine whether there is sufficient evidence to try the case.
However, prosecutors have offered her a sentence of no more than 90 days in jail if she pleads guilty to grand theft, according to the Los Angeles Times. In court last week, the "Mean Girls" star refused to consider any plea deal and maintained she never took anything intentionally. Lohan was told by the judge that no plea deal would save her from serving jail time.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!