Report: Lindsay Lohan Offered 90-Day Term in Jail
Lindsay Lohan has been offered a 90-day stint in jail as part of a plea bargain agreement relating to charges she violated probation by stealing a necklace from a store, according to a new report. The actress faces a preliminary hearing on allegations she stole the $2,500 piece of jewelery from a Venice, California store and is due back in court on March 25 to determine whether there is sufficient evidence to try the case.
However, prosecutors have offered her a sentence of no more than 90 days in jail if she pleads guilty to grand theft, according to the Los Angeles Times. In court last week, the "Mean Girls" star refused to consider any plea deal and maintained she never took anything intentionally. Lohan was told by the judge that no plea deal would save her from serving jail time.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival