Report: Lindsay Lohan Offered 90-Day Term in Jail
Lindsay Lohan has been offered a 90-day stint in jail as part of a plea bargain agreement relating to charges she violated probation by stealing a necklace from a store, according to a new report. The actress faces a preliminary hearing on allegations she stole the $2,500 piece of jewelery from a Venice, California store and is due back in court on March 25 to determine whether there is sufficient evidence to try the case.
However, prosecutors have offered her a sentence of no more than 90 days in jail if she pleads guilty to grand theft, according to the Los Angeles Times. In court last week, the "Mean Girls" star refused to consider any plea deal and maintained she never took anything intentionally. Lohan was told by the judge that no plea deal would save her from serving jail time.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy