Report: Lindsay Lohan Offered 90-Day Term in Jail
Lindsay Lohan has been offered a 90-day stint in jail as part of a plea bargain agreement relating to charges she violated probation by stealing a necklace from a store, according to a new report. The actress faces a preliminary hearing on allegations she stole the $2,500 piece of jewelery from a Venice, California store and is due back in court on March 25 to determine whether there is sufficient evidence to try the case.
However, prosecutors have offered her a sentence of no more than 90 days in jail if she pleads guilty to grand theft, according to the Los Angeles Times. In court last week, the "Mean Girls" star refused to consider any plea deal and maintained she never took anything intentionally. Lohan was told by the judge that no plea deal would save her from serving jail time.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC