Tyra Banks 'Freaked Out' About Living in Dormitory
Supermodel Tyra Banks is getting the full college experience while studying business at Harvard University, she's living in a dorm. The "America's Next Top Model" host, who formed her own production company Bankable Productions years ago, has revealed she has gone back to school in order to sharpen her skills and better prepare herself as a leader of the brand.
"I feel I have to in order to grow my business," she tells late night TV host Jimmy Fallon. "People like Sir Richard Branson and Walt Disney, these people have created these brands and businesses from scratch. So I look to them as role models. I want to grow my company."
And the former Victoria's Secret model insists she hasn't received any preferential treatment due to her superstar status, "We do live in dorms. I have my own room. So I have my own bedroom but we share a kitchen, a living room, a study area. It's mandatory dorms. I freaked out in the beginning."
"I was like, 'Oh yes, I'm going to Harvard and I'll be at the Four Seasons down the street.' And they were like, 'Girl, you're going to be living in dorms.' I was like, 'What?' I freaked, freaked, freaked out. And now I wouldn't have it any other way. It's like summer camp!"
"Every time a term ends I get withdrawals and I get attitude for like three months because I miss my friends, I miss my professors, it's like a bubble."
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen