Lily Allen: People Should 'Give Peaches Geldof a Break'
British singer Lily Allen has defended Peaches Geldof following scathing reviews of the socialite's new TV chat show, insisting critics should "give her a break". Bob Geldof's daughter made her hosting debut when she launched new U.K. program "OMG!" earlier in March.
The show has been met with mixed reactions, with some critics slating the format as "shockingly bad". One unimpressed fan wrote to Allen on Twitter, "Lets (sic) hope that OMG show becomes 'canned Peaches' very soon... lol (laugh out loud)."
But instead of condoning the comments, Allen responded by slamming the user for making the suggestion. She writes back, "You sound very bitter, give her a break. She's not hurting anyone... Why would you want that? You must be jealous."
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier