Lily Allen: People Should 'Give Peaches Geldof a Break'
British singer Lily Allen has defended Peaches Geldof following scathing reviews of the socialite's new TV chat show, insisting critics should "give her a break". Bob Geldof's daughter made her hosting debut when she launched new U.K. program "OMG!" earlier in March.
The show has been met with mixed reactions, with some critics slating the format as "shockingly bad". One unimpressed fan wrote to Allen on Twitter, "Lets (sic) hope that OMG show becomes 'canned Peaches' very soon... lol (laugh out loud)."
But instead of condoning the comments, Allen responded by slamming the user for making the suggestion. She writes back, "You sound very bitter, give her a break. She's not hurting anyone... Why would you want that? You must be jealous."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake