Lily Allen: People Should 'Give Peaches Geldof a Break'
British singer Lily Allen has defended Peaches Geldof following scathing reviews of the socialite's new TV chat show, insisting critics should "give her a break". Bob Geldof's daughter made her hosting debut when she launched new U.K. program "OMG!" earlier in March.
The show has been met with mixed reactions, with some critics slating the format as "shockingly bad". One unimpressed fan wrote to Allen on Twitter, "Lets (sic) hope that OMG show becomes 'canned Peaches' very soon... lol (laugh out loud)."
But instead of condoning the comments, Allen responded by slamming the user for making the suggestion. She writes back, "You sound very bitter, give her a break. She's not hurting anyone... Why would you want that? You must be jealous."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked