Discussing Divorce Still Makes Eva Longoria 'Want to Cry'
Eva Longoria has spoken for the first time about her painful divorce from Tony Parker, revealing in an emotional interview that the split still makes her "want to cry". The "Desperate Housewives" star parted ways with the basketball player back in November 2010 and their divorce was finalized in January.
Longoria has remained largely silent on the subject of her personal life, but has now opened up about her troubles, revealing the last few months have been "very hard". She tells Allure magazine, "Every time I talk about it, I want to cry. It's been hard. Very hard. I'm just trying to get through it as gracefully as possible without any drama."
The actress, who is now rumored to be dating Penelope Cruz's younger brother Eduardo Cruz, also admits she's still struggling to adjust to her new life, but she is striving to embrace the changes.
"I'm kind of having to find new patterns because...I'm used to always being on a plane and flying to a basketball game...I'm in a transition stage, settling into a new routine, and I welcome it," she adds.
More Eva Longoria News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'