Discussing Divorce Still Makes Eva Longoria 'Want to Cry'
Eva Longoria has spoken for the first time about her painful divorce from Tony Parker, revealing in an emotional interview that the split still makes her "want to cry". The "Desperate Housewives" star parted ways with the basketball player back in November 2010 and their divorce was finalized in January.
Longoria has remained largely silent on the subject of her personal life, but has now opened up about her troubles, revealing the last few months have been "very hard". She tells Allure magazine, "Every time I talk about it, I want to cry. It's been hard. Very hard. I'm just trying to get through it as gracefully as possible without any drama."
The actress, who is now rumored to be dating Penelope Cruz's younger brother Eduardo Cruz, also admits she's still struggling to adjust to her new life, but she is striving to embrace the changes.
"I'm kind of having to find new patterns because...I'm used to always being on a plane and flying to a basketball game...I'm in a transition stage, settling into a new routine, and I welcome it," she adds.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic