Discussing Divorce Still Makes Eva Longoria 'Want to Cry'
Eva Longoria has spoken for the first time about her painful divorce from Tony Parker, revealing in an emotional interview that the split still makes her "want to cry". The "Desperate Housewives" star parted ways with the basketball player back in November 2010 and their divorce was finalized in January.
Longoria has remained largely silent on the subject of her personal life, but has now opened up about her troubles, revealing the last few months have been "very hard". She tells Allure magazine, "Every time I talk about it, I want to cry. It's been hard. Very hard. I'm just trying to get through it as gracefully as possible without any drama."
The actress, who is now rumored to be dating Penelope Cruz's younger brother Eduardo Cruz, also admits she's still struggling to adjust to her new life, but she is striving to embrace the changes.
"I'm kind of having to find new patterns because...I'm used to always being on a plane and flying to a basketball game...I'm in a transition stage, settling into a new routine, and I welcome it," she adds.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off