Discussing Divorce Still Makes Eva Longoria 'Want to Cry'
Eva Longoria has spoken for the first time about her painful divorce from Tony Parker, revealing in an emotional interview that the split still makes her "want to cry". The "Desperate Housewives" star parted ways with the basketball player back in November 2010 and their divorce was finalized in January.
Longoria has remained largely silent on the subject of her personal life, but has now opened up about her troubles, revealing the last few months have been "very hard". She tells Allure magazine, "Every time I talk about it, I want to cry. It's been hard. Very hard. I'm just trying to get through it as gracefully as possible without any drama."
The actress, who is now rumored to be dating Penelope Cruz's younger brother Eduardo Cruz, also admits she's still struggling to adjust to her new life, but she is striving to embrace the changes.
"I'm kind of having to find new patterns because...I'm used to always being on a plane and flying to a basketball game...I'm in a transition stage, settling into a new routine, and I welcome it," she adds.
More Eva Longoria News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die