Eminem Becomes the Most Popular Person on Facebook
Rap superstar Eminem is officially the most popular person on Facebook after stealing the crown from late King of Pop, Michael Jackson. The "Not Afraid" hitmaker overtook Lady GaGa as the top living soul on the social networking website in February when his profile garnered almost 29 million "likes" from fans.
According to FameCount Online, only Jackson had more Facebook followers, until now. Eminem had surpassed the 30 million mark by Monday, March 14, leaving the "Thriller" legend trailing in second place with 29.8 million "likes".
But his power on Facebook doesn't come close to GaGa's on Twitter, the "Paparazzi" star leads all musicians with 8.7 million followers, while Eminem is placed just inside the top 20 artists on the micro-blogging site.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor