Chris Brown's Rep Slams Down Joint-Smoking Report
Chris Brown's representative has denied reports the star has been spotted smoking marijuana while driving, insisting the singer was actually puffing on a cigar. The "Kiss Kiss" hitmaker has been trying to rebuild his reputation since he was convicted of assaulting his ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009.
However, Brown has hit headlines again in recent weeks after a naked snap was leaked online, followed by a photograph obtained by X17 Online which purportedly showed the singer smoking a joint in his car.
However, a spokesperson for Brown has laughed off the story, revealing the star likes to indulge in cigarillos. The publicist tells E! Online, "The report made by X17 Online on March 14, 2011, headlining 'Is Chris Brown Half-Baked Behind The Wheel?' is false. The picture shows Chris Brown holding a Davidoff mini natural pack mild cigarillo."
More Chris Brown News
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel