Chris Brown's Rep Slams Down Joint-Smoking Report
Chris Brown's representative has denied reports the star has been spotted smoking marijuana while driving, insisting the singer was actually puffing on a cigar. The "Kiss Kiss" hitmaker has been trying to rebuild his reputation since he was convicted of assaulting his ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009.
However, Brown has hit headlines again in recent weeks after a naked snap was leaked online, followed by a photograph obtained by X17 Online which purportedly showed the singer smoking a joint in his car.
However, a spokesperson for Brown has laughed off the story, revealing the star likes to indulge in cigarillos. The publicist tells E! Online, "The report made by X17 Online on March 14, 2011, headlining 'Is Chris Brown Half-Baked Behind The Wheel?' is false. The picture shows Chris Brown holding a Davidoff mini natural pack mild cigarillo."
More Chris Brown News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie