Chris Brown's Rep Slams Down Joint-Smoking Report
Chris Brown's representative has denied reports the star has been spotted smoking marijuana while driving, insisting the singer was actually puffing on a cigar. The "Kiss Kiss" hitmaker has been trying to rebuild his reputation since he was convicted of assaulting his ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009.
However, Brown has hit headlines again in recent weeks after a naked snap was leaked online, followed by a photograph obtained by X17 Online which purportedly showed the singer smoking a joint in his car.
However, a spokesperson for Brown has laughed off the story, revealing the star likes to indulge in cigarillos. The publicist tells E! Online, "The report made by X17 Online on March 14, 2011, headlining 'Is Chris Brown Half-Baked Behind The Wheel?' is false. The picture shows Chris Brown holding a Davidoff mini natural pack mild cigarillo."
More Chris Brown News
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna