Chris Brown's Rep Slams Down Joint-Smoking Report
Chris Brown's representative has denied reports the star has been spotted smoking marijuana while driving, insisting the singer was actually puffing on a cigar. The "Kiss Kiss" hitmaker has been trying to rebuild his reputation since he was convicted of assaulting his ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009.
However, Brown has hit headlines again in recent weeks after a naked snap was leaked online, followed by a photograph obtained by X17 Online which purportedly showed the singer smoking a joint in his car.
However, a spokesperson for Brown has laughed off the story, revealing the star likes to indulge in cigarillos. The publicist tells E! Online, "The report made by X17 Online on March 14, 2011, headlining 'Is Chris Brown Half-Baked Behind The Wheel?' is false. The picture shows Chris Brown holding a Davidoff mini natural pack mild cigarillo."
More Chris Brown News
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower