Chris Brown's Rep Slams Down Joint-Smoking Report
Chris Brown's representative has denied reports the star has been spotted smoking marijuana while driving, insisting the singer was actually puffing on a cigar. The "Kiss Kiss" hitmaker has been trying to rebuild his reputation since he was convicted of assaulting his ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009.
However, Brown has hit headlines again in recent weeks after a naked snap was leaked online, followed by a photograph obtained by X17 Online which purportedly showed the singer smoking a joint in his car.
However, a spokesperson for Brown has laughed off the story, revealing the star likes to indulge in cigarillos. The publicist tells E! Online, "The report made by X17 Online on March 14, 2011, headlining 'Is Chris Brown Half-Baked Behind The Wheel?' is false. The picture shows Chris Brown holding a Davidoff mini natural pack mild cigarillo."
More Chris Brown News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'