Justin Bieber Trains Boxing With Champion David Haye
Teen sensation Justin Bieber has been learning how to land a left hook from British boxing champion David Haye. The "Baby" hitmaker shed his clean-cut image and stepped into the ring with the current World Heavyweight Champion at his training gym in London on Sunday, March 13.
And Haye admits he was impressed with his opponent's punching skills, writing in a post on his Twitter.com page, "Great workout in The Hayemaker Boxing Gym, Justin Bieber. You sure can pack punch!! I'm now a Belieber! Stay Blessed!"
Meanwhile, Justin gushed, "Worked out with Boxing Heavyweight Champion of the World David Haye. I took it easy on him. haha. good times (sic)."
It's not the first time the boxing giant has taken on a pop heavyweight - he sparred with rapper Dizzee Rascal earlier this year.
More Justin Bieber News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'