Justin Bieber Trains Boxing With Champion David Haye
Teen sensation Justin Bieber has been learning how to land a left hook from British boxing champion David Haye. The "Baby" hitmaker shed his clean-cut image and stepped into the ring with the current World Heavyweight Champion at his training gym in London on Sunday, March 13.
And Haye admits he was impressed with his opponent's punching skills, writing in a post on his Twitter.com page, "Great workout in The Hayemaker Boxing Gym, Justin Bieber. You sure can pack punch!! I'm now a Belieber! Stay Blessed!"
Meanwhile, Justin gushed, "Worked out with Boxing Heavyweight Champion of the World David Haye. I took it easy on him. haha. good times (sic)."
It's not the first time the boxing giant has taken on a pop heavyweight - he sparred with rapper Dizzee Rascal earlier this year.
More Justin Bieber News
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free