Justin Bieber Trains Boxing With Champion David Haye
Teen sensation Justin Bieber has been learning how to land a left hook from British boxing champion David Haye. The "Baby" hitmaker shed his clean-cut image and stepped into the ring with the current World Heavyweight Champion at his training gym in London on Sunday, March 13.
And Haye admits he was impressed with his opponent's punching skills, writing in a post on his Twitter.com page, "Great workout in The Hayemaker Boxing Gym, Justin Bieber. You sure can pack punch!! I'm now a Belieber! Stay Blessed!"
Meanwhile, Justin gushed, "Worked out with Boxing Heavyweight Champion of the World David Haye. I took it easy on him. haha. good times (sic)."
It's not the first time the boxing giant has taken on a pop heavyweight - he sparred with rapper Dizzee Rascal earlier this year.
More Justin Bieber News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival