Justin Bieber Trains Boxing With Champion David Haye
Teen sensation Justin Bieber has been learning how to land a left hook from British boxing champion David Haye. The "Baby" hitmaker shed his clean-cut image and stepped into the ring with the current World Heavyweight Champion at his training gym in London on Sunday, March 13.
And Haye admits he was impressed with his opponent's punching skills, writing in a post on his Twitter.com page, "Great workout in The Hayemaker Boxing Gym, Justin Bieber. You sure can pack punch!! I'm now a Belieber! Stay Blessed!"
Meanwhile, Justin gushed, "Worked out with Boxing Heavyweight Champion of the World David Haye. I took it easy on him. haha. good times (sic)."
It's not the first time the boxing giant has taken on a pop heavyweight - he sparred with rapper Dizzee Rascal earlier this year.
More Justin Bieber News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic