Casey Royer Charged After Overdosing in Front of Son
Punk icon Casey Royer has been charged with child endangerment after allegedly overdosing on heroin in front of his son. The former Social Distortion drummer was admitted to hospital in Orange County, California last week after allegedly collapsing while watching TV with his 12-year-old boy.
The pre-teen appealed to neighbors for help and the police were called to the scene, which was littered with drug paraphernalia, reports TMZ. Royer, 52, was hospitalized, revived by doctors and subsequently arrested.
On Monday, March 14, he was charged with child endangerment and being under the influence of heroin. The musician was also charged with one count of being under the influence of heroin. In addition to the charge, he was being held on $120,00 bail.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her