Casey Royer Charged After Overdosing in Front of Son
Punk icon Casey Royer has been charged with child endangerment after allegedly overdosing on heroin in front of his son. The former Social Distortion drummer was admitted to hospital in Orange County, California last week after allegedly collapsing while watching TV with his 12-year-old boy.
The pre-teen appealed to neighbors for help and the police were called to the scene, which was littered with drug paraphernalia, reports TMZ. Royer, 52, was hospitalized, revived by doctors and subsequently arrested.
On Monday, March 14, he was charged with child endangerment and being under the influence of heroin. The musician was also charged with one count of being under the influence of heroin. In addition to the charge, he was being held on $120,00 bail.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked