Bryan Adams Confirms Baby Rumor
Rocker-turned-photographer Bryan Adams has thanked fans for their well wishes after confirming reports he's set to become a first-time father. The "Summer of '69" hitmaker and his longtime girlfriend and personal assistant Alicia Grimaldi are expecting a child in May.
British newspaper The Sunday Telegraph broke the news on March 13 and now the singer has expressed his delight at starting a family. Adams first confirmed the news via his Twitter page, on which he posted a link to rumors about his impending fatherhood. The report featured a quote by an "unnamed friend and neighbor" of the star, prompting him to quip, "this article is sort of correct [except for the 'friend' bit]."
And Adams, 51, reveals the pair grew close after they set up his charitable organization The Bryan Adams Foundation in 2006. He tells ET Canada, "Alicia Grimaldi and I are expecting a baby. She helped me start my foundation years ago and it looks like she'll be running the family now! Thanks for your support and kind messages, we appreciate it greatly."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars