Bryan Adams Confirms Baby Rumor
Rocker-turned-photographer Bryan Adams has thanked fans for their well wishes after confirming reports he's set to become a first-time father. The "Summer of '69" hitmaker and his longtime girlfriend and personal assistant Alicia Grimaldi are expecting a child in May.
British newspaper The Sunday Telegraph broke the news on March 13 and now the singer has expressed his delight at starting a family. Adams first confirmed the news via his Twitter page, on which he posted a link to rumors about his impending fatherhood. The report featured a quote by an "unnamed friend and neighbor" of the star, prompting him to quip, "this article is sort of correct [except for the 'friend' bit]."
And Adams, 51, reveals the pair grew close after they set up his charitable organization The Bryan Adams Foundation in 2006. He tells ET Canada, "Alicia Grimaldi and I are expecting a baby. She helped me start my foundation years ago and it looks like she'll be running the family now! Thanks for your support and kind messages, we appreciate it greatly."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'