Bryan Adams Confirms Baby Rumor
Rocker-turned-photographer Bryan Adams has thanked fans for their well wishes after confirming reports he's set to become a first-time father. The "Summer of '69" hitmaker and his longtime girlfriend and personal assistant Alicia Grimaldi are expecting a child in May.
British newspaper The Sunday Telegraph broke the news on March 13 and now the singer has expressed his delight at starting a family. Adams first confirmed the news via his Twitter page, on which he posted a link to rumors about his impending fatherhood. The report featured a quote by an "unnamed friend and neighbor" of the star, prompting him to quip, "this article is sort of correct [except for the 'friend' bit]."
And Adams, 51, reveals the pair grew close after they set up his charitable organization The Bryan Adams Foundation in 2006. He tells ET Canada, "Alicia Grimaldi and I are expecting a baby. She helped me start my foundation years ago and it looks like she'll be running the family now! Thanks for your support and kind messages, we appreciate it greatly."
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels