Michelle Rodriguez Joined Marine Boot Camp for 'Battle: Los Angeles'
Michelle Rodriguez showed she's one of the boys while preparing for new movie "Battle: Los Angeles", she joined her co-stars for training at a tough Marine boot camp. The actress plays a female soldier in the alien invasion movie, and she was so determined to match her male counterparts, she happily underwent physically demanding workouts with the cast at a military training center.
"I am just as capable as any man," she tells Britain's Live magazine. "I always give 150 per cent in the training. At the Marines boot camp in Louisiana for 'Battle: Los Angeles', I was happy to compete with the boys. I could definitely do everything they did."
"I wasn't on my knees when we were training. I didn't do 'girl push-ups'. We woke up at five in the morning and started with sit-ups and push-ups, a 30-minute hardcore workout, then we did a two-mile run. Then we put on 30lb of gear and ran around in the boiling hot sun."
"We shot guns all day, infiltrating buildings, taking apart weapons and putting them back together, unloading 20 magazines a day, shooting massive 0.50-caliber weapons off a tank. I fight like the guys."
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot