Troubled Mel Gibson to Be Grandfather Again
Actor Mel Gibson became a grandfather for the third time on Saturday, March 12, just one day after pleading no contest to misdemeanor battery charges. Gibson's daughter, Hannah, and her husband, blues singer Kenny Wayne Shepherd, welcomed a baby boy over the weekend, reports TMZ. The couple already has two children.
The good news follows Gibson's court appearance on Friday, March 11, when the actor-director was sentenced to three years probation and ordered to undergo a year of counseling after pleading no contest to a charge of simple misdemeanor battery.
The embattled star's latest legal woe stems from accusations filed against him by his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, who alleged Gibson attacked her during a heated argument in January 2010. The former couple has been locked in a war of words over custody of their baby daughter Lucia since splitting in 2010.
More Mel Gibson News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent