Troubled Mel Gibson to Be Grandfather Again
Actor Mel Gibson became a grandfather for the third time on Saturday, March 12, just one day after pleading no contest to misdemeanor battery charges. Gibson's daughter, Hannah, and her husband, blues singer Kenny Wayne Shepherd, welcomed a baby boy over the weekend, reports TMZ. The couple already has two children.
The good news follows Gibson's court appearance on Friday, March 11, when the actor-director was sentenced to three years probation and ordered to undergo a year of counseling after pleading no contest to a charge of simple misdemeanor battery.
The embattled star's latest legal woe stems from accusations filed against him by his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, who alleged Gibson attacked her during a heated argument in January 2010. The former couple has been locked in a war of words over custody of their baby daughter Lucia since splitting in 2010.
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'