Troubled Mel Gibson to Be Grandfather Again
Actor Mel Gibson became a grandfather for the third time on Saturday, March 12, just one day after pleading no contest to misdemeanor battery charges. Gibson's daughter, Hannah, and her husband, blues singer Kenny Wayne Shepherd, welcomed a baby boy over the weekend, reports TMZ. The couple already has two children.
The good news follows Gibson's court appearance on Friday, March 11, when the actor-director was sentenced to three years probation and ordered to undergo a year of counseling after pleading no contest to a charge of simple misdemeanor battery.
The embattled star's latest legal woe stems from accusations filed against him by his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, who alleged Gibson attacked her during a heated argument in January 2010. The former couple has been locked in a war of words over custody of their baby daughter Lucia since splitting in 2010.
More Mel Gibson News
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?