Troubled Mel Gibson to Be Grandfather Again
Actor Mel Gibson became a grandfather for the third time on Saturday, March 12, just one day after pleading no contest to misdemeanor battery charges. Gibson's daughter, Hannah, and her husband, blues singer Kenny Wayne Shepherd, welcomed a baby boy over the weekend, reports TMZ. The couple already has two children.
The good news follows Gibson's court appearance on Friday, March 11, when the actor-director was sentenced to three years probation and ordered to undergo a year of counseling after pleading no contest to a charge of simple misdemeanor battery.
The embattled star's latest legal woe stems from accusations filed against him by his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, who alleged Gibson attacked her during a heated argument in January 2010. The former couple has been locked in a war of words over custody of their baby daughter Lucia since splitting in 2010.
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight