Troubled Mel Gibson to Be Grandfather Again
Actor Mel Gibson became a grandfather for the third time on Saturday, March 12, just one day after pleading no contest to misdemeanor battery charges. Gibson's daughter, Hannah, and her husband, blues singer Kenny Wayne Shepherd, welcomed a baby boy over the weekend, reports TMZ. The couple already has two children.
The good news follows Gibson's court appearance on Friday, March 11, when the actor-director was sentenced to three years probation and ordered to undergo a year of counseling after pleading no contest to a charge of simple misdemeanor battery.
The embattled star's latest legal woe stems from accusations filed against him by his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, who alleged Gibson attacked her during a heated argument in January 2010. The former couple has been locked in a war of words over custody of their baby daughter Lucia since splitting in 2010.
More Mel Gibson News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special