John Stamos Insists He Won't Replace Charlie Sheen in 'Two and a Half Men'
John Stamos is adamant he won't be replacing Charlie Sheen in hit sitcom "Two and a Half Men", and he's urged the troubled actor to go back to the show. Sheen was fired from his role in the program on March 7 after months of bizarre antics and a public feud with his TV bosses. He is now suing them for terminating his contract.
Stamos was one of the actors tipped to take over in the show, and the suggestion sparked an outburst and a subsequent apology from Sheen, who backtracked after saying, "I like John but he don't have what I have and the show sucks if he's on it."
The former "ER" star has now spoken out to assure fans he won't be joining the cast of "Two and a Half Men" and he's made a public plea to Sheen to get his former job back. He tells U.S. radio host Ryan Seacrest, "It's really not part of my career plan right now."
"I'm just on a different trajectory. Charlie's great on that show and people love Charlie. I hope it works out and I hope he goes back and I hope people get the show they love... I don't want to replace anyone, especially Charlie Sheen."
Alec Baldwin has also urged Sheen to "sober up" and "beg" TV executives to reinstate him.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation