Nicole Scherzinger to Perform at the West End Stage
The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger is considering swapping pop music for a stint on the West End stage under the guidance of British theater mogul Andrew Lloyd Webber. The singer has confirmed she is in negotiations with the award-winning composer about some "stage work", sparking rumors she will be the next big name heading to London's famed theater district.
Scherzinger has also revealed she has been talking to Lloyd Webber about a possible judging role in his next reality TV project. She tells Britain's The Sun, "We've been talking about doing some work together soon, on stage and on his new TV show. I would love it. Andrew is a friend, he and his wife Madeleine are lovely. I'm in awe of him and inspired by him. Coming up in the musical theater, we have a lot in common."
Lloyd Webber has previously taken his stage show talent searches to the small screen, with TV shows dedicated to finding aspiring theater stars to play key roles in West End productions including "Oliver!", "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" and "The Wizard of Oz". His latest TV project has yet to be announced.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy