Nicole Scherzinger to Perform at the West End Stage
The Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger is considering swapping pop music for a stint on the West End stage under the guidance of British theater mogul Andrew Lloyd Webber. The singer has confirmed she is in negotiations with the award-winning composer about some "stage work", sparking rumors she will be the next big name heading to London's famed theater district.
Scherzinger has also revealed she has been talking to Lloyd Webber about a possible judging role in his next reality TV project. She tells Britain's The Sun, "We've been talking about doing some work together soon, on stage and on his new TV show. I would love it. Andrew is a friend, he and his wife Madeleine are lovely. I'm in awe of him and inspired by him. Coming up in the musical theater, we have a lot in common."
Lloyd Webber has previously taken his stage show talent searches to the small screen, with TV shows dedicated to finding aspiring theater stars to play key roles in West End productions including "Oliver!", "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" and "The Wizard of Oz". His latest TV project has yet to be announced.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed