Ke$ha Drinks Blood at Concert
Pop star Ke$ha shocked fans at a show in Australia at the weekend by drinking what appeared to be blood from an animal heart. The "TiK ToK" hitmaker took to the stage to headline the Future Music Festival at Sydney's Royal Randwick Racecourse, but gig-goers were in for a surprise when the concert got messy during a rendition of her track "Cannibal".
Ke$ha pulled out what looked like a real animal heart and drank a red substance, which dripped down her face and splattered across her t-shirt. Daily Telegraph reported the singer, who was covered in glitter and draped in a shredded American flag T-shirt, performed much of her 45-minute set dripping in blood.
The stunt is set to be a regular part of her "Get $leazy" tour routine.
More Ke$ha News
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher