Ke$ha Drinks Blood at Concert
Pop star Ke$ha shocked fans at a show in Australia at the weekend by drinking what appeared to be blood from an animal heart. The "TiK ToK" hitmaker took to the stage to headline the Future Music Festival at Sydney's Royal Randwick Racecourse, but gig-goers were in for a surprise when the concert got messy during a rendition of her track "Cannibal".
Ke$ha pulled out what looked like a real animal heart and drank a red substance, which dripped down her face and splattered across her t-shirt. Daily Telegraph reported the singer, who was covered in glitter and draped in a shredded American flag T-shirt, performed much of her 45-minute set dripping in blood.
The stunt is set to be a regular part of her "Get $leazy" tour routine.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney