Ke$ha Drinks Blood at Concert
Pop star Ke$ha shocked fans at a show in Australia at the weekend by drinking what appeared to be blood from an animal heart. The "TiK ToK" hitmaker took to the stage to headline the Future Music Festival at Sydney's Royal Randwick Racecourse, but gig-goers were in for a surprise when the concert got messy during a rendition of her track "Cannibal".
Ke$ha pulled out what looked like a real animal heart and drank a red substance, which dripped down her face and splattered across her t-shirt. Daily Telegraph reported the singer, who was covered in glitter and draped in a shredded American flag T-shirt, performed much of her 45-minute set dripping in blood.
The stunt is set to be a regular part of her "Get $leazy" tour routine.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'