Ke$ha Drinks Blood at Concert
Pop star Ke$ha shocked fans at a show in Australia at the weekend by drinking what appeared to be blood from an animal heart. The "TiK ToK" hitmaker took to the stage to headline the Future Music Festival at Sydney's Royal Randwick Racecourse, but gig-goers were in for a surprise when the concert got messy during a rendition of her track "Cannibal".
Ke$ha pulled out what looked like a real animal heart and drank a red substance, which dripped down her face and splattered across her t-shirt. Daily Telegraph reported the singer, who was covered in glitter and draped in a shredded American flag T-shirt, performed much of her 45-minute set dripping in blood.
The stunt is set to be a regular part of her "Get $leazy" tour routine.
More Ke$ha News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story