Ke$ha Drinks Blood at Concert
Pop star Ke$ha shocked fans at a show in Australia at the weekend by drinking what appeared to be blood from an animal heart. The "TiK ToK" hitmaker took to the stage to headline the Future Music Festival at Sydney's Royal Randwick Racecourse, but gig-goers were in for a surprise when the concert got messy during a rendition of her track "Cannibal".
Ke$ha pulled out what looked like a real animal heart and drank a red substance, which dripped down her face and splattered across her t-shirt. Daily Telegraph reported the singer, who was covered in glitter and draped in a shredded American flag T-shirt, performed much of her 45-minute set dripping in blood.
The stunt is set to be a regular part of her "Get $leazy" tour routine.
More Ke$ha News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt