Slash Cancels Japan Concert
Slash has been forced to axe three gigs in Japan after the country was crippled by a devastating tsunami on Friday, March 11. The former Guns N' Roses guitarist was due to play shows in Tokyo and Yokohama this week but has announced the concerts have been postponed in the aftermath of the disaster.
"It's logistically not possible for us to do the Tokyo & Yokohama shows as scheduled," the rocker writes in a post on his Twitter page. "We will try to reschedule them asap."
The canceled concerts were due to take place at Tokyo's Studio Coast venue on Wednesday and Thursday, March 16-17, and at Bay Hall in Yokohama on Friday, March 18.
More than 10,000 people are feared to be dead after a massive tsunami engulfed Japan's east coast following a 9.0-magnitude earthquake in the region on Friday.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl