Slash Cancels Japan Concert
Slash has been forced to axe three gigs in Japan after the country was crippled by a devastating tsunami on Friday, March 11. The former Guns N' Roses guitarist was due to play shows in Tokyo and Yokohama this week but has announced the concerts have been postponed in the aftermath of the disaster.
"It's logistically not possible for us to do the Tokyo & Yokohama shows as scheduled," the rocker writes in a post on his Twitter page. "We will try to reschedule them asap."
The canceled concerts were due to take place at Tokyo's Studio Coast venue on Wednesday and Thursday, March 16-17, and at Bay Hall in Yokohama on Friday, March 18.
More than 10,000 people are feared to be dead after a massive tsunami engulfed Japan's east coast following a 9.0-magnitude earthquake in the region on Friday.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says