Slash Cancels Japan Concert
Slash has been forced to axe three gigs in Japan after the country was crippled by a devastating tsunami on Friday, March 11. The former Guns N' Roses guitarist was due to play shows in Tokyo and Yokohama this week but has announced the concerts have been postponed in the aftermath of the disaster.
"It's logistically not possible for us to do the Tokyo & Yokohama shows as scheduled," the rocker writes in a post on his Twitter page. "We will try to reschedule them asap."
The canceled concerts were due to take place at Tokyo's Studio Coast venue on Wednesday and Thursday, March 16-17, and at Bay Hall in Yokohama on Friday, March 18.
More than 10,000 people are feared to be dead after a massive tsunami engulfed Japan's east coast following a 9.0-magnitude earthquake in the region on Friday.
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction