Lady GaGa Shocks Fans at Revue
Lady GaGa gave the audience at a drag queen revue a shock on Saturday, March 12, after storming on stage and performing while her new track "Born This Way" was blasting out across the club.
The "Poker Face" superstar had played a sold-out gig at the KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, Kentucky and many of her fans carried on the party by hitting a drag club after the concert ended. But GaGa had no intention of stopping performing and joined a transvestite onstage for a rousing rendition of her latest hit single.
The crowd chanted along with the star while she gyrated with her pal, shouting the song's lyrics, "Don't be a drag, just be a queen." The singer then had to be saved by security as she did a stage dive into the adoring crowd, before strutting off the stage.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?