Lady GaGa Shocks Fans at Revue
Lady GaGa gave the audience at a drag queen revue a shock on Saturday, March 12, after storming on stage and performing while her new track "Born This Way" was blasting out across the club.
The "Poker Face" superstar had played a sold-out gig at the KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, Kentucky and many of her fans carried on the party by hitting a drag club after the concert ended. But GaGa had no intention of stopping performing and joined a transvestite onstage for a rousing rendition of her latest hit single.
The crowd chanted along with the star while she gyrated with her pal, shouting the song's lyrics, "Don't be a drag, just be a queen." The singer then had to be saved by security as she did a stage dive into the adoring crowd, before strutting off the stage.
More Lady GaGa News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'