Lady GaGa Shocks Fans at Revue
Lady GaGa gave the audience at a drag queen revue a shock on Saturday, March 12, after storming on stage and performing while her new track "Born This Way" was blasting out across the club.
The "Poker Face" superstar had played a sold-out gig at the KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, Kentucky and many of her fans carried on the party by hitting a drag club after the concert ended. But GaGa had no intention of stopping performing and joined a transvestite onstage for a rousing rendition of her latest hit single.
The crowd chanted along with the star while she gyrated with her pal, shouting the song's lyrics, "Don't be a drag, just be a queen." The singer then had to be saved by security as she did a stage dive into the adoring crowd, before strutting off the stage.
More Lady GaGa News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters