Lady GaGa Shocks Fans at Revue
Lady GaGa gave the audience at a drag queen revue a shock on Saturday, March 12, after storming on stage and performing while her new track "Born This Way" was blasting out across the club.
The "Poker Face" superstar had played a sold-out gig at the KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, Kentucky and many of her fans carried on the party by hitting a drag club after the concert ended. But GaGa had no intention of stopping performing and joined a transvestite onstage for a rousing rendition of her latest hit single.
The crowd chanted along with the star while she gyrated with her pal, shouting the song's lyrics, "Don't be a drag, just be a queen." The singer then had to be saved by security as she did a stage dive into the adoring crowd, before strutting off the stage.
More Lady GaGa News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video