Lady GaGa Shocks Fans at Revue
Lady GaGa gave the audience at a drag queen revue a shock on Saturday, March 12, after storming on stage and performing while her new track "Born This Way" was blasting out across the club.
The "Poker Face" superstar had played a sold-out gig at the KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, Kentucky and many of her fans carried on the party by hitting a drag club after the concert ended. But GaGa had no intention of stopping performing and joined a transvestite onstage for a rousing rendition of her latest hit single.
The crowd chanted along with the star while she gyrated with her pal, shouting the song's lyrics, "Don't be a drag, just be a queen." The singer then had to be saved by security as she did a stage dive into the adoring crowd, before strutting off the stage.
More Lady GaGa News
- Did The Weeknd Send Gigi Hadid a Birthday Gift Despite Dumping Her Sister Bella?
- Machine Gun Kelly Explains Health Scare He Experienced During Concert
- Report: Mariah Carey Was a Diva While Visiting Disneyland
- New 'Justice League' Poster Brings Back Superman
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez' Candlelit Dinner
- Kim Zolciak's 4-Year-Old Son Gets Emergency Surgery After Being Bitten by Dog
- Kendrick Lamar Nabs Third No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'DAMN'
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Confirm Relationship With PDA Pictures