Charlie Sheen Not Invited to His Sons' Birthday Bash
Embattled actor Charlie Sheen missed out on his twin sons' second birthday party on Sunday, March 13, despite striking a custody deal with their mum Brooke on Thursday, March 10. Sheen's private and professional lives have gone into meltdown since he was axed from his hit show "Two and a Half Men", and his estranged wife felt forced to request a restraining order against him last week after alleging he had threatened her.
All temporary visitation rights were withheld and cops and child services workers removed Bob and Max from the star's care. The pair was set to go to court on Friday, March 11 but struck a deal the night before and canceled the hearing.
But that didn't mean the troubled actor got an invite to his sons' birthday bash at Paris Hilton's parents' home in Bel Air, Los Angeles on Sunday, March 13, where 50 friends and family were invited to celebrate the tots turning a year older.
A source tells People.com, "The party is a casual and child friendly celebration. It's all about Max and Bob and their friends. They seem to be having a great time, and so is Brooke." Mueller has been filming a reality show with Hilton.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season