Charlie Sheen Not Invited to His Sons' Birthday Bash
Embattled actor Charlie Sheen missed out on his twin sons' second birthday party on Sunday, March 13, despite striking a custody deal with their mum Brooke on Thursday, March 10. Sheen's private and professional lives have gone into meltdown since he was axed from his hit show "Two and a Half Men", and his estranged wife felt forced to request a restraining order against him last week after alleging he had threatened her.
All temporary visitation rights were withheld and cops and child services workers removed Bob and Max from the star's care. The pair was set to go to court on Friday, March 11 but struck a deal the night before and canceled the hearing.
But that didn't mean the troubled actor got an invite to his sons' birthday bash at Paris Hilton's parents' home in Bel Air, Los Angeles on Sunday, March 13, where 50 friends and family were invited to celebrate the tots turning a year older.
A source tells People.com, "The party is a casual and child friendly celebration. It's all about Max and Bob and their friends. They seem to be having a great time, and so is Brooke." Mueller has been filming a reality show with Hilton.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami