Charlie Sheen Not Invited to His Sons' Birthday Bash
Embattled actor Charlie Sheen missed out on his twin sons' second birthday party on Sunday, March 13, despite striking a custody deal with their mum Brooke on Thursday, March 10. Sheen's private and professional lives have gone into meltdown since he was axed from his hit show "Two and a Half Men", and his estranged wife felt forced to request a restraining order against him last week after alleging he had threatened her.
All temporary visitation rights were withheld and cops and child services workers removed Bob and Max from the star's care. The pair was set to go to court on Friday, March 11 but struck a deal the night before and canceled the hearing.
But that didn't mean the troubled actor got an invite to his sons' birthday bash at Paris Hilton's parents' home in Bel Air, Los Angeles on Sunday, March 13, where 50 friends and family were invited to celebrate the tots turning a year older.
A source tells People.com, "The party is a casual and child friendly celebration. It's all about Max and Bob and their friends. They seem to be having a great time, and so is Brooke." Mueller has been filming a reality show with Hilton.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences