Adele's '21' Tops U.K. Pop Charts for Seventh Time
Soul sensation Adele continues to reign over the U.K. pop charts as her album "21" celebrates its seventh consecutive week atop the countdown. The London-born star managed to hold off competition from British rockers Elbow, whose "Build A Rocket Boys!" charges up the chart to debut at number two, the band's highest-ever placing.
U.K. singer Jessie J is at three with "Who You Are", while Adele's 2008 release, "19", is still riding high at four. R.E.M.'s "Collapse Into Now" is another new entry at five.
The top four in the singles chart remains unchanged, Adele's "Someone Like You" makes it a month as the country's most popular song, with Jessie J sitting at two with "Price Tag", and Rihanna ("S&M") and Lady GaGa ("Born This Way") in third and fourth place respectively. Rapper Wiz Khalifa claims fifth position with "Black and Yellow".
More Adele News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?