Ronnie Wood's Ex-Wife Laughs Off Reconciliation Rumor
Ronnie Wood's ex-wife Jo Wood has dismissed reports she's preparing to reconcile with the rocker, branding the speculation "ridiculous". The star of The Rolling Stones has been dating polo coach Ana Araujo since 2010, but they were reported to have split in February, prompting gossip about a possible reunion with his former partner.
But Jo has brushed off the rumors, telling Britain's Sunday Mirror, "It's ridiculous. I'll always love him but I could never live with him again."
Daily Mail reported that Ronnie gave more than GBP5 million and half of his assets to Jo. However, he kept his marital house in County Kildare, Ireland.
The veteran guitarist married Jo in 1985, but they split in 2008, after his affair with young Russian waitress Ekaterina Ivanova was exposed in the press. Their divorce was finalized in January.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group