Ronnie Wood's Ex-Wife Laughs Off Reconciliation Rumor
Ronnie Wood's ex-wife Jo Wood has dismissed reports she's preparing to reconcile with the rocker, branding the speculation "ridiculous". The star of The Rolling Stones has been dating polo coach Ana Araujo since 2010, but they were reported to have split in February, prompting gossip about a possible reunion with his former partner.
But Jo has brushed off the rumors, telling Britain's Sunday Mirror, "It's ridiculous. I'll always love him but I could never live with him again."
Daily Mail reported that Ronnie gave more than GBP5 million and half of his assets to Jo. However, he kept his marital house in County Kildare, Ireland.
The veteran guitarist married Jo in 1985, but they split in 2008, after his affair with young Russian waitress Ekaterina Ivanova was exposed in the press. Their divorce was finalized in January.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign