Ronnie Wood's Ex-Wife Laughs Off Reconciliation Rumor
Ronnie Wood's ex-wife Jo Wood has dismissed reports she's preparing to reconcile with the rocker, branding the speculation "ridiculous". The star of The Rolling Stones has been dating polo coach Ana Araujo since 2010, but they were reported to have split in February, prompting gossip about a possible reunion with his former partner.
But Jo has brushed off the rumors, telling Britain's Sunday Mirror, "It's ridiculous. I'll always love him but I could never live with him again."
Daily Mail reported that Ronnie gave more than GBP5 million and half of his assets to Jo. However, he kept his marital house in County Kildare, Ireland.
The veteran guitarist married Jo in 1985, but they split in 2008, after his affair with young Russian waitress Ekaterina Ivanova was exposed in the press. Their divorce was finalized in January.
More Ronnie Wood News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo