Ronnie Wood's Ex-Wife Laughs Off Reconciliation Rumor
Ronnie Wood's ex-wife Jo Wood has dismissed reports she's preparing to reconcile with the rocker, branding the speculation "ridiculous". The star of The Rolling Stones has been dating polo coach Ana Araujo since 2010, but they were reported to have split in February, prompting gossip about a possible reunion with his former partner.
But Jo has brushed off the rumors, telling Britain's Sunday Mirror, "It's ridiculous. I'll always love him but I could never live with him again."
Daily Mail reported that Ronnie gave more than GBP5 million and half of his assets to Jo. However, he kept his marital house in County Kildare, Ireland.
The veteran guitarist married Jo in 1985, but they split in 2008, after his affair with young Russian waitress Ekaterina Ivanova was exposed in the press. Their divorce was finalized in January.
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors