Ronnie Wood's Ex-Wife Laughs Off Reconciliation Rumor
Ronnie Wood's ex-wife Jo Wood has dismissed reports she's preparing to reconcile with the rocker, branding the speculation "ridiculous". The star of The Rolling Stones has been dating polo coach Ana Araujo since 2010, but they were reported to have split in February, prompting gossip about a possible reunion with his former partner.
But Jo has brushed off the rumors, telling Britain's Sunday Mirror, "It's ridiculous. I'll always love him but I could never live with him again."
Daily Mail reported that Ronnie gave more than GBP5 million and half of his assets to Jo. However, he kept his marital house in County Kildare, Ireland.
The veteran guitarist married Jo in 1985, but they split in 2008, after his affair with young Russian waitress Ekaterina Ivanova was exposed in the press. Their divorce was finalized in January.
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos