Pregnant Jewel Kilcher Claims Car Saved Her Life
Pregnant singer Jewel Kilcher has assured fans she's recovering well following her car accident on Friday morning, March 11, insisting she feels "blessed" to have avoided serious injury. A volunteer fire truck smashed into the side of the star's vehicle in Stephenville, Texas and she was taken to a local hospital as a precaution.
Jewel reveals she was "a little sore and banged up" following the incident and is just grateful her sturdy car saved her from anything worse. In a series of posts on her Twitter page, she writes, "Hey everyone, just got released from the ER & my Dr's office, everything is fine, me and the baby are OK, thanks for all your thoughts and prayers."
"Dr said no working out, so I'm going to take it easy this weekend. Just a little sore and banged up, but feeling so blessed this morning."
"1 thing I do know is my car saved my and baby's life, definitely going 2 get another Cadillac SRX! It absorbed all the damage and kept me safe!"
Jewel is expecting her first child with husband Ty Murray later in 2011.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes