Pregnant Jewel Kilcher Claims Car Saved Her Life
Pregnant singer Jewel Kilcher has assured fans she's recovering well following her car accident on Friday morning, March 11, insisting she feels "blessed" to have avoided serious injury. A volunteer fire truck smashed into the side of the star's vehicle in Stephenville, Texas and she was taken to a local hospital as a precaution.
Jewel reveals she was "a little sore and banged up" following the incident and is just grateful her sturdy car saved her from anything worse. In a series of posts on her Twitter page, she writes, "Hey everyone, just got released from the ER & my Dr's office, everything is fine, me and the baby are OK, thanks for all your thoughts and prayers."
"Dr said no working out, so I'm going to take it easy this weekend. Just a little sore and banged up, but feeling so blessed this morning."
"1 thing I do know is my car saved my and baby's life, definitely going 2 get another Cadillac SRX! It absorbed all the damage and kept me safe!"
Jewel is expecting her first child with husband Ty Murray later in 2011.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special