Bryan Adams to Be Father at the Age of 51
Singer Bryan Adams is set to become a first-time father at the age of 51, according to a U.K. report. The "Summer of '69" hitmaker has allegedly been in a relationship with his personal assistant, Alicia Grimaldi, and they are expecting a baby together in May, reports Britain's The Sunday Telegraph.
"Bryan's personal assistant, Alicia Grimaldi, is expecting his baby in May," a source tells the publication. "Many of their friends still don't even know that they are a couple, but they are living together at his house."
Adams, who has always kept quiet about his personal life, had not commented on the report as WENN went to press.
Vancouver Sun reported that Bryan's girlfriend Alicia helped to establish the Bryan Adams Foundation and is one of the charity's four trustees. The Cambridge graduate, who is the daughter of a leading surgeon Peter Grimaldi, has refused to give comments on her pregnancy.
More Bryan Adams News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris