Bryan Adams to Be Father at the Age of 51
Singer Bryan Adams is set to become a first-time father at the age of 51, according to a U.K. report. The "Summer of '69" hitmaker has allegedly been in a relationship with his personal assistant, Alicia Grimaldi, and they are expecting a baby together in May, reports Britain's The Sunday Telegraph.
"Bryan's personal assistant, Alicia Grimaldi, is expecting his baby in May," a source tells the publication. "Many of their friends still don't even know that they are a couple, but they are living together at his house."
Adams, who has always kept quiet about his personal life, had not commented on the report as WENN went to press.
Vancouver Sun reported that Bryan's girlfriend Alicia helped to establish the Bryan Adams Foundation and is one of the charity's four trustees. The Cambridge graduate, who is the daughter of a leading surgeon Peter Grimaldi, has refused to give comments on her pregnancy.
More Bryan Adams News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media