Bryan Adams to Be Father at the Age of 51
Singer Bryan Adams is set to become a first-time father at the age of 51, according to a U.K. report. The "Summer of '69" hitmaker has allegedly been in a relationship with his personal assistant, Alicia Grimaldi, and they are expecting a baby together in May, reports Britain's The Sunday Telegraph.
"Bryan's personal assistant, Alicia Grimaldi, is expecting his baby in May," a source tells the publication. "Many of their friends still don't even know that they are a couple, but they are living together at his house."
Adams, who has always kept quiet about his personal life, had not commented on the report as WENN went to press.
Vancouver Sun reported that Bryan's girlfriend Alicia helped to establish the Bryan Adams Foundation and is one of the charity's four trustees. The Cambridge graduate, who is the daughter of a leading surgeon Peter Grimaldi, has refused to give comments on her pregnancy.
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas' New Song 'Remember I Told You' Is a Sassy Breakup Jam
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing