Bryan Adams to Be Father at the Age of 51
Singer Bryan Adams is set to become a first-time father at the age of 51, according to a U.K. report. The "Summer of '69" hitmaker has allegedly been in a relationship with his personal assistant, Alicia Grimaldi, and they are expecting a baby together in May, reports Britain's The Sunday Telegraph.
"Bryan's personal assistant, Alicia Grimaldi, is expecting his baby in May," a source tells the publication. "Many of their friends still don't even know that they are a couple, but they are living together at his house."
Adams, who has always kept quiet about his personal life, had not commented on the report as WENN went to press.
Vancouver Sun reported that Bryan's girlfriend Alicia helped to establish the Bryan Adams Foundation and is one of the charity's four trustees. The Cambridge graduate, who is the daughter of a leading surgeon Peter Grimaldi, has refused to give comments on her pregnancy.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom