Bryan Adams to Be Father at the Age of 51
Singer Bryan Adams is set to become a first-time father at the age of 51, according to a U.K. report. The "Summer of '69" hitmaker has allegedly been in a relationship with his personal assistant, Alicia Grimaldi, and they are expecting a baby together in May, reports Britain's The Sunday Telegraph.
"Bryan's personal assistant, Alicia Grimaldi, is expecting his baby in May," a source tells the publication. "Many of their friends still don't even know that they are a couple, but they are living together at his house."
Adams, who has always kept quiet about his personal life, had not commented on the report as WENN went to press.
Vancouver Sun reported that Bryan's girlfriend Alicia helped to establish the Bryan Adams Foundation and is one of the charity's four trustees. The Cambridge graduate, who is the daughter of a leading surgeon Peter Grimaldi, has refused to give comments on her pregnancy.
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift