To-Be-In-Prison Sam Jones III Paid to Party
Actor Sam Jones III was granted permission to fly from the U.S. to Mexico for a paid personal appearance at a party last week despite his looming prison sentence. The former "Smallville" star is due to be sentenced in June for his involvement in a drug ring, which saw the gang allegedly attempt to sell more than 10,000 oxycodone pills, a painkiller known as "hillbilly heroin".
The 27-year-old has pleaded guilty to a charge of conspiracy to supply drugs and is facing up to 20 years in jail. He is currently on bail ahead of his sentencing and not allowed to leave America, but filed papers at Los Angeles Federal Court recently, asking officials to allow him to travel to Mexico for a paid appearance at Dady'O Nightclub in Cancun.
His request was granted, according to TMZ, and he was allowed to attend the party on Thursday night, March 10.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed