To-Be-In-Prison Sam Jones III Paid to Party
Actor Sam Jones III was granted permission to fly from the U.S. to Mexico for a paid personal appearance at a party last week despite his looming prison sentence. The former "Smallville" star is due to be sentenced in June for his involvement in a drug ring, which saw the gang allegedly attempt to sell more than 10,000 oxycodone pills, a painkiller known as "hillbilly heroin".
The 27-year-old has pleaded guilty to a charge of conspiracy to supply drugs and is facing up to 20 years in jail. He is currently on bail ahead of his sentencing and not allowed to leave America, but filed papers at Los Angeles Federal Court recently, asking officials to allow him to travel to Mexico for a paid appearance at Dady'O Nightclub in Cancun.
His request was granted, according to TMZ, and he was allowed to attend the party on Thursday night, March 10.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny