To-Be-In-Prison Sam Jones III Paid to Party
Actor Sam Jones III was granted permission to fly from the U.S. to Mexico for a paid personal appearance at a party last week despite his looming prison sentence. The former "Smallville" star is due to be sentenced in June for his involvement in a drug ring, which saw the gang allegedly attempt to sell more than 10,000 oxycodone pills, a painkiller known as "hillbilly heroin".
The 27-year-old has pleaded guilty to a charge of conspiracy to supply drugs and is facing up to 20 years in jail. He is currently on bail ahead of his sentencing and not allowed to leave America, but filed papers at Los Angeles Federal Court recently, asking officials to allow him to travel to Mexico for a paid appearance at Dady'O Nightclub in Cancun.
His request was granted, according to TMZ, and he was allowed to attend the party on Thursday night, March 10.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked