To-Be-In-Prison Sam Jones III Paid to Party
Actor Sam Jones III was granted permission to fly from the U.S. to Mexico for a paid personal appearance at a party last week despite his looming prison sentence. The former "Smallville" star is due to be sentenced in June for his involvement in a drug ring, which saw the gang allegedly attempt to sell more than 10,000 oxycodone pills, a painkiller known as "hillbilly heroin".
The 27-year-old has pleaded guilty to a charge of conspiracy to supply drugs and is facing up to 20 years in jail. He is currently on bail ahead of his sentencing and not allowed to leave America, but filed papers at Los Angeles Federal Court recently, asking officials to allow him to travel to Mexico for a paid appearance at Dady'O Nightclub in Cancun.
His request was granted, according to TMZ, and he was allowed to attend the party on Thursday night, March 10.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher