To-Be-In-Prison Sam Jones III Paid to Party
Actor Sam Jones III was granted permission to fly from the U.S. to Mexico for a paid personal appearance at a party last week despite his looming prison sentence. The former "Smallville" star is due to be sentenced in June for his involvement in a drug ring, which saw the gang allegedly attempt to sell more than 10,000 oxycodone pills, a painkiller known as "hillbilly heroin".
The 27-year-old has pleaded guilty to a charge of conspiracy to supply drugs and is facing up to 20 years in jail. He is currently on bail ahead of his sentencing and not allowed to leave America, but filed papers at Los Angeles Federal Court recently, asking officials to allow him to travel to Mexico for a paid appearance at Dady'O Nightclub in Cancun.
His request was granted, according to TMZ, and he was allowed to attend the party on Thursday night, March 10.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March