Lady GaGa Promotes Bracelet to Raise Funds
Lady GaGa has urged her legions of fans to buy a special bracelet launched to raise funds for those affected by the Japanese tsunami. Over 20 countries in the Pacific Rim were put on high alert on Friday, March 11, after a massive 8.9-magnitude tremor caused a tidal wave which devastated Japan.
A raft of celebrities have sent their condolences to those who have lost family members in the disaster, and now the "Poker Face" hitmaker is asking fans to donate $5 or more to the relief effort by buying a bracelet via her website.
"Lady GaGa designed a 'We Pray For Japan' prayer bracelet, buy yours now for $5 in the web store and all proceeds go to Japan tsunami relief," a post on the site reads.
Japanese star Yoko Ono and "Star Trek" actor George Takei have also asked for fans' help in raising money for the cause.
More Lady GaGa News
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels