Lady GaGa Promotes Bracelet to Raise Funds
Lady GaGa has urged her legions of fans to buy a special bracelet launched to raise funds for those affected by the Japanese tsunami. Over 20 countries in the Pacific Rim were put on high alert on Friday, March 11, after a massive 8.9-magnitude tremor caused a tidal wave which devastated Japan.
A raft of celebrities have sent their condolences to those who have lost family members in the disaster, and now the "Poker Face" hitmaker is asking fans to donate $5 or more to the relief effort by buying a bracelet via her website.
"Lady GaGa designed a 'We Pray For Japan' prayer bracelet, buy yours now for $5 in the web store and all proceeds go to Japan tsunami relief," a post on the site reads.
Japanese star Yoko Ono and "Star Trek" actor George Takei have also asked for fans' help in raising money for the cause.
More Lady GaGa News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars