Lady GaGa Promotes Bracelet to Raise Funds
Lady GaGa has urged her legions of fans to buy a special bracelet launched to raise funds for those affected by the Japanese tsunami. Over 20 countries in the Pacific Rim were put on high alert on Friday, March 11, after a massive 8.9-magnitude tremor caused a tidal wave which devastated Japan.
A raft of celebrities have sent their condolences to those who have lost family members in the disaster, and now the "Poker Face" hitmaker is asking fans to donate $5 or more to the relief effort by buying a bracelet via her website.
"Lady GaGa designed a 'We Pray For Japan' prayer bracelet, buy yours now for $5 in the web store and all proceeds go to Japan tsunami relief," a post on the site reads.
Japanese star Yoko Ono and "Star Trek" actor George Takei have also asked for fans' help in raising money for the cause.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media