Lady GaGa Promotes Bracelet to Raise Funds
Lady GaGa has urged her legions of fans to buy a special bracelet launched to raise funds for those affected by the Japanese tsunami. Over 20 countries in the Pacific Rim were put on high alert on Friday, March 11, after a massive 8.9-magnitude tremor caused a tidal wave which devastated Japan.
A raft of celebrities have sent their condolences to those who have lost family members in the disaster, and now the "Poker Face" hitmaker is asking fans to donate $5 or more to the relief effort by buying a bracelet via her website.
"Lady GaGa designed a 'We Pray For Japan' prayer bracelet, buy yours now for $5 in the web store and all proceeds go to Japan tsunami relief," a post on the site reads.
Japanese star Yoko Ono and "Star Trek" actor George Takei have also asked for fans' help in raising money for the cause.
More Lady GaGa News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom