Lady GaGa Promotes Bracelet to Raise Funds
Lady GaGa has urged her legions of fans to buy a special bracelet launched to raise funds for those affected by the Japanese tsunami. Over 20 countries in the Pacific Rim were put on high alert on Friday, March 11, after a massive 8.9-magnitude tremor caused a tidal wave which devastated Japan.
A raft of celebrities have sent their condolences to those who have lost family members in the disaster, and now the "Poker Face" hitmaker is asking fans to donate $5 or more to the relief effort by buying a bracelet via her website.
"Lady GaGa designed a 'We Pray For Japan' prayer bracelet, buy yours now for $5 in the web store and all proceeds go to Japan tsunami relief," a post on the site reads.
Japanese star Yoko Ono and "Star Trek" actor George Takei have also asked for fans' help in raising money for the cause.
More Lady GaGa News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'