Ne-Yo to Create Animated Show
Singer/songwriter Ne-Yo is venturing into TV after landing a deal with Cartoon Network for his own animated show. The "So Sick" hitmaker, who makes his acting debut in new film "Battle: Los Angeles", is taking his writing skills to the small screen for "I Heart Tuesdays", a program he created for his sister.
"[The show is about] a 16-year-old girl that inherits the curse of her bloodline and she's forced to save the world from the unknown evil every Tuesday for the rest of her life," he tells the Associated Press.
Ne-Yo reveals production will begin soon, although an exact start date has yet to be determined.
The "Miss Independent" singer is also allegedly going into business ventures. MTV reported that the 31-year-old singer is creating a line of hats.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered