Ne-Yo to Create Animated Show
Singer/songwriter Ne-Yo is venturing into TV after landing a deal with Cartoon Network for his own animated show. The "So Sick" hitmaker, who makes his acting debut in new film "Battle: Los Angeles", is taking his writing skills to the small screen for "I Heart Tuesdays", a program he created for his sister.
"[The show is about] a 16-year-old girl that inherits the curse of her bloodline and she's forced to save the world from the unknown evil every Tuesday for the rest of her life," he tells the Associated Press.
Ne-Yo reveals production will begin soon, although an exact start date has yet to be determined.
The "Miss Independent" singer is also allegedly going into business ventures. MTV reported that the 31-year-old singer is creating a line of hats.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!