Ne-Yo to Create Animated Show
Singer/songwriter Ne-Yo is venturing into TV after landing a deal with Cartoon Network for his own animated show. The "So Sick" hitmaker, who makes his acting debut in new film "Battle: Los Angeles", is taking his writing skills to the small screen for "I Heart Tuesdays", a program he created for his sister.
"[The show is about] a 16-year-old girl that inherits the curse of her bloodline and she's forced to save the world from the unknown evil every Tuesday for the rest of her life," he tells the Associated Press.
Ne-Yo reveals production will begin soon, although an exact start date has yet to be determined.
The "Miss Independent" singer is also allegedly going into business ventures. MTV reported that the 31-year-old singer is creating a line of hats.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation