Ne-Yo to Create Animated Show
Singer/songwriter Ne-Yo is venturing into TV after landing a deal with Cartoon Network for his own animated show. The "So Sick" hitmaker, who makes his acting debut in new film "Battle: Los Angeles", is taking his writing skills to the small screen for "I Heart Tuesdays", a program he created for his sister.
"[The show is about] a 16-year-old girl that inherits the curse of her bloodline and she's forced to save the world from the unknown evil every Tuesday for the rest of her life," he tells the Associated Press.
Ne-Yo reveals production will begin soon, although an exact start date has yet to be determined.
The "Miss Independent" singer is also allegedly going into business ventures. MTV reported that the 31-year-old singer is creating a line of hats.
More Ne-Yo News
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!