'The Wire' Star Felicia Pearson Denied Bail
"The Wire" actress Felicia Pearson has been denied bail following her drug bust on Thursday. March 10. The star, who played narcotics dealer Snoop in the hit TV series, was arrested along with 37 other suspects during a raid by police in Baltimore, Maryland on an alleged drug ring.
During a hearing on Friday, March 11, a Baltimore Circuit Court judge ordered she be held without bail on charges of conspiring to sell heroin, in addition to counts of aiding and abetting. Pearson is one of 22 suspects facing state charges following the raid.
The news comes hours after "The Wire" creator David Simon spoke out in defense of the former castmember, insisting her tough background was to blame for her legal woes.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video