Brittany Snow: I Thought I Had a Stalker
Actress Brittany Snow has been on high alert after becoming convinced she's been targeted by a stalker who's leaving "creepy" voicemail messages on her phone. The "Hairspray" star reveals she recently received a series of disturbing calls, in which a man appears to order her to get naked.
"This stalker kept leaving me messages on my phone," she says. "I kept getting messages from this person with a really creepy voice. He'd be like, 'And then he walked into the bedroom and said, 'Take off your clothes'.' And then the message would be done. Three days later, I'd get another message and the message would be, 'Take off your lingerie.' And then it would quit."
But Snow was relieved to discover it was all a big mix-up, and her fears of a stalker were unfounded. She explains, "I come to find out that actually, after being really scared, it's actually my mum's Books on Tape [audio program]...Her phone was calling my phone and [she was listening to Books on Tape]. I was like, this is kinda creepy, interesting, weird."
However, the 25-year-old confesses she secretly liked the idea of having an overzealous fan, because it was an indication of her Hollywood success. She adds, "I actually thought I'd made it because I finally had a stalker. I don't know why that means that I made it!"
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri