Brittany Snow: I Thought I Had a Stalker
Actress Brittany Snow has been on high alert after becoming convinced she's been targeted by a stalker who's leaving "creepy" voicemail messages on her phone. The "Hairspray" star reveals she recently received a series of disturbing calls, in which a man appears to order her to get naked.
"This stalker kept leaving me messages on my phone," she says. "I kept getting messages from this person with a really creepy voice. He'd be like, 'And then he walked into the bedroom and said, 'Take off your clothes'.' And then the message would be done. Three days later, I'd get another message and the message would be, 'Take off your lingerie.' And then it would quit."
But Snow was relieved to discover it was all a big mix-up, and her fears of a stalker were unfounded. She explains, "I come to find out that actually, after being really scared, it's actually my mum's Books on Tape [audio program]...Her phone was calling my phone and [she was listening to Books on Tape]. I was like, this is kinda creepy, interesting, weird."
However, the 25-year-old confesses she secretly liked the idea of having an overzealous fan, because it was an indication of her Hollywood success. She adds, "I actually thought I'd made it because I finally had a stalker. I don't know why that means that I made it!"
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck