Brittany Snow: I Thought I Had a Stalker
Actress Brittany Snow has been on high alert after becoming convinced she's been targeted by a stalker who's leaving "creepy" voicemail messages on her phone. The "Hairspray" star reveals she recently received a series of disturbing calls, in which a man appears to order her to get naked.
"This stalker kept leaving me messages on my phone," she says. "I kept getting messages from this person with a really creepy voice. He'd be like, 'And then he walked into the bedroom and said, 'Take off your clothes'.' And then the message would be done. Three days later, I'd get another message and the message would be, 'Take off your lingerie.' And then it would quit."
But Snow was relieved to discover it was all a big mix-up, and her fears of a stalker were unfounded. She explains, "I come to find out that actually, after being really scared, it's actually my mum's Books on Tape [audio program]...Her phone was calling my phone and [she was listening to Books on Tape]. I was like, this is kinda creepy, interesting, weird."
However, the 25-year-old confesses she secretly liked the idea of having an overzealous fan, because it was an indication of her Hollywood success. She adds, "I actually thought I'd made it because I finally had a stalker. I don't know why that means that I made it!"
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik