Brittany Snow: I Thought I Had a Stalker
Actress Brittany Snow has been on high alert after becoming convinced she's been targeted by a stalker who's leaving "creepy" voicemail messages on her phone. The "Hairspray" star reveals she recently received a series of disturbing calls, in which a man appears to order her to get naked.
"This stalker kept leaving me messages on my phone," she says. "I kept getting messages from this person with a really creepy voice. He'd be like, 'And then he walked into the bedroom and said, 'Take off your clothes'.' And then the message would be done. Three days later, I'd get another message and the message would be, 'Take off your lingerie.' And then it would quit."
But Snow was relieved to discover it was all a big mix-up, and her fears of a stalker were unfounded. She explains, "I come to find out that actually, after being really scared, it's actually my mum's Books on Tape [audio program]...Her phone was calling my phone and [she was listening to Books on Tape]. I was like, this is kinda creepy, interesting, weird."
However, the 25-year-old confesses she secretly liked the idea of having an overzealous fan, because it was an indication of her Hollywood success. She adds, "I actually thought I'd made it because I finally had a stalker. I don't know why that means that I made it!"
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie