Jessica Alba Decorates Cousin's Baby Shower
Pregnant Jessica Alba helped to throw a baby shower for her expectant cousin this week and even pitched in to create the home-made decorations. The "Fantastic Four" beauty isn't the only one in her family having a baby and she recently joined forces with a group of gal pals to make lanterns, water lilies and flower baskets from colored sheets of paper and recycled items for the event.
Alba shared photos of the preparations with fans on her official Facebook page, revealing they "decided to go the DIY [do it yourself] route" for the decorations to make the party "more personal and fun".
The actress is expecting her second child with husband Cash Warren later in 2011. They are already parents to two-year-old daughter Honor.
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl