Jessica Alba Decorates Cousin's Baby Shower
Pregnant Jessica Alba helped to throw a baby shower for her expectant cousin this week and even pitched in to create the home-made decorations. The "Fantastic Four" beauty isn't the only one in her family having a baby and she recently joined forces with a group of gal pals to make lanterns, water lilies and flower baskets from colored sheets of paper and recycled items for the event.
Alba shared photos of the preparations with fans on her official Facebook page, revealing they "decided to go the DIY [do it yourself] route" for the decorations to make the party "more personal and fun".
The actress is expecting her second child with husband Cash Warren later in 2011. They are already parents to two-year-old daughter Honor.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences