Jessica Alba Decorates Cousin's Baby Shower
Pregnant Jessica Alba helped to throw a baby shower for her expectant cousin this week and even pitched in to create the home-made decorations. The "Fantastic Four" beauty isn't the only one in her family having a baby and she recently joined forces with a group of gal pals to make lanterns, water lilies and flower baskets from colored sheets of paper and recycled items for the event.
Alba shared photos of the preparations with fans on her official Facebook page, revealing they "decided to go the DIY [do it yourself] route" for the decorations to make the party "more personal and fun".
The actress is expecting her second child with husband Cash Warren later in 2011. They are already parents to two-year-old daughter Honor.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars