Jessica Alba Decorates Cousin's Baby Shower
Pregnant Jessica Alba helped to throw a baby shower for her expectant cousin this week and even pitched in to create the home-made decorations. The "Fantastic Four" beauty isn't the only one in her family having a baby and she recently joined forces with a group of gal pals to make lanterns, water lilies and flower baskets from colored sheets of paper and recycled items for the event.
Alba shared photos of the preparations with fans on her official Facebook page, revealing they "decided to go the DIY [do it yourself] route" for the decorations to make the party "more personal and fun".
The actress is expecting her second child with husband Cash Warren later in 2011. They are already parents to two-year-old daughter Honor.
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel