Charlie Sheen to Tour for Live Shows
Charlie Sheen is taking his bizarre antics to the stage and hitting the road for a number of live shows. The "Two and a Half Men" star lost his job on Monday, March 7, when TV bosses fired him from the hit sitcom after months of controversy and headline-grabbing stunts.
The troubled actor has addressed the public in a number of internet TV shows over the last few weeks and now he is set to get up close and personal with his followers in a number of live shows, called "Charlie Sheen Live: My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not An Option". He has announced two dates in April at theaters in Detroit, Michigan and Chicago, Illinois and tickets go on sale on Saturday, March 12.
" 'My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not An Option Show' is coming for you," the show listing, posted on the Ticketmaster website, reads. "I'm going on the road. LIVE. Will there be surprises? Will there be guests? Will there be mayhem? Will you ask questions? Will you laugh? Will you scream? Will you know the truth? Will there be more?!?! This is where you will hear the REAL story from the Warlock. Bring it. I dare you to keep up with me."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!