Charlie Sheen to Tour for Live Shows
Charlie Sheen is taking his bizarre antics to the stage and hitting the road for a number of live shows. The "Two and a Half Men" star lost his job on Monday, March 7, when TV bosses fired him from the hit sitcom after months of controversy and headline-grabbing stunts.
The troubled actor has addressed the public in a number of internet TV shows over the last few weeks and now he is set to get up close and personal with his followers in a number of live shows, called "Charlie Sheen Live: My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not An Option". He has announced two dates in April at theaters in Detroit, Michigan and Chicago, Illinois and tickets go on sale on Saturday, March 12.
" 'My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not An Option Show' is coming for you," the show listing, posted on the Ticketmaster website, reads. "I'm going on the road. LIVE. Will there be surprises? Will there be guests? Will there be mayhem? Will you ask questions? Will you laugh? Will you scream? Will you know the truth? Will there be more?!?! This is where you will hear the REAL story from the Warlock. Bring it. I dare you to keep up with me."
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion