Charlie Sheen to Tour for Live Shows
Charlie Sheen is taking his bizarre antics to the stage and hitting the road for a number of live shows. The "Two and a Half Men" star lost his job on Monday, March 7, when TV bosses fired him from the hit sitcom after months of controversy and headline-grabbing stunts.
The troubled actor has addressed the public in a number of internet TV shows over the last few weeks and now he is set to get up close and personal with his followers in a number of live shows, called "Charlie Sheen Live: My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not An Option". He has announced two dates in April at theaters in Detroit, Michigan and Chicago, Illinois and tickets go on sale on Saturday, March 12.
" 'My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not An Option Show' is coming for you," the show listing, posted on the Ticketmaster website, reads. "I'm going on the road. LIVE. Will there be surprises? Will there be guests? Will there be mayhem? Will you ask questions? Will you laugh? Will you scream? Will you know the truth? Will there be more?!?! This is where you will hear the REAL story from the Warlock. Bring it. I dare you to keep up with me."
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary