Jon Cryer Makes Light of Charlie Sheen's 'Troll' Statement
Charlie Sheen's former "Two and a Half Men" castmate Jon Cryer has laughed off comments the star made likening him to "a troll" for failing to support him following his sacking. Sheen was fired by TV bosses on Monday, March 7, after months of controversy, which included a public feud with the show's creator, hospitalizations, rehab and a number of headline-grabbing stunts.
"You're with me, or you're with the trolls," the troubled actor ranted while taking aim at Cryer after his dismissal and blasted him for failing to contact him during his public war-of-words with TV chiefs. "Obviously he's [Cryer] with the trolls. Jon has not called me. He's a turncoat, a traitor, a troll. Clearly he's a troll..."
Sheen has since made a half-hearted apology for his harsh words, saying, "I was in a mood, and I threw that out there...It's a half apology, it's an apol!"
"The fact is, I am a troll," Cryer has now brushed off the public lambasting and joked about Sheen's comments, telling U.S. TV host Conan O'Brien. "It's not something I like to talk about. My parents don't even know...It turns out there's not a lot of tolerance for people like me, especially in Hollywood."
"You don't know how much time and money I've spent on electrolysis and hair dye and reconstructive surgery so that I can look like this."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent