Ashlee Simpson Seeks Comfort From Pete Wentz's Friend
Singer Ashlee Simpson has turned to D.R.U.G.S. rocker Craig Owens for comfort, after filing for divorce from estranged husband Pete Wentz. Simpson and the rocker were seen together at an Los Angeles shopping mall, sparking rumors of a budding romance. But a close friend of the star has shot down the reports.
"Craig is a longtime friend and was comforting Ashlee during this difficult time," the source tells People Magazine. "She's not moving on. There's no race for a new relationship. They're friends."
Ironically Owens is signed to Pete Wentz's label, Decaydance Records.
Ashlee and Pete have decided to break up in February. In a joint statement, the then couple said, "After careful consideration, we have made the difficult decision to file for divorce. We remain friends and deeply committed and loving parents to our son Bronx, whose happiness and well-being remains our No. 1 priority."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal