Ashlee Simpson Seeks Comfort From Pete Wentz's Friend
Singer Ashlee Simpson has turned to D.R.U.G.S. rocker Craig Owens for comfort, after filing for divorce from estranged husband Pete Wentz. Simpson and the rocker were seen together at an Los Angeles shopping mall, sparking rumors of a budding romance. But a close friend of the star has shot down the reports.
"Craig is a longtime friend and was comforting Ashlee during this difficult time," the source tells People Magazine. "She's not moving on. There's no race for a new relationship. They're friends."
Ironically Owens is signed to Pete Wentz's label, Decaydance Records.
Ashlee and Pete have decided to break up in February. In a joint statement, the then couple said, "After careful consideration, we have made the difficult decision to file for divorce. We remain friends and deeply committed and loving parents to our son Bronx, whose happiness and well-being remains our No. 1 priority."
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season