Ashlee Simpson Seeks Comfort From Pete Wentz's Friend
Singer Ashlee Simpson has turned to D.R.U.G.S. rocker Craig Owens for comfort, after filing for divorce from estranged husband Pete Wentz. Simpson and the rocker were seen together at an Los Angeles shopping mall, sparking rumors of a budding romance. But a close friend of the star has shot down the reports.
"Craig is a longtime friend and was comforting Ashlee during this difficult time," the source tells People Magazine. "She's not moving on. There's no race for a new relationship. They're friends."
Ironically Owens is signed to Pete Wentz's label, Decaydance Records.
Ashlee and Pete have decided to break up in February. In a joint statement, the then couple said, "After careful consideration, we have made the difficult decision to file for divorce. We remain friends and deeply committed and loving parents to our son Bronx, whose happiness and well-being remains our No. 1 priority."
More Ashlee Simpson News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby