Ashlee Simpson Seeks Comfort From Pete Wentz's Friend
Singer Ashlee Simpson has turned to D.R.U.G.S. rocker Craig Owens for comfort, after filing for divorce from estranged husband Pete Wentz. Simpson and the rocker were seen together at an Los Angeles shopping mall, sparking rumors of a budding romance. But a close friend of the star has shot down the reports.
"Craig is a longtime friend and was comforting Ashlee during this difficult time," the source tells People Magazine. "She's not moving on. There's no race for a new relationship. They're friends."
Ironically Owens is signed to Pete Wentz's label, Decaydance Records.
Ashlee and Pete have decided to break up in February. In a joint statement, the then couple said, "After careful consideration, we have made the difficult decision to file for divorce. We remain friends and deeply committed and loving parents to our son Bronx, whose happiness and well-being remains our No. 1 priority."
More Ashlee Simpson News
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account