Tony Danza Files for Divorce From Long-Time Wife
Actor Tony Danza has filed for divorce from his second wife Tracy, more than four years after the couple split. The star of 1980s U.S. shows "Taxi and Who's the Boss?" separated from his wife in 2006 and he's now asking a U.S. judge to officially declare their 24-year union over.
Danza is citing irreconcilable differences for the split, according to TMZ. The former couple has two daughters, Katherine, 24, and Emily, 17.
"They've technically been separated for a few years but they worked through it and were still together," an insider told Us Magazine about the break-up. "Not sure what happened, they decided to make it official."
The 60 year old has since moved on to romance Andrea Micelucci, with whom he has a child.
Danza has two more kids from his first marriage to Rhonda Yeoman.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics