Tony Danza Files for Divorce From Long-Time Wife
Actor Tony Danza has filed for divorce from his second wife Tracy, more than four years after the couple split. The star of 1980s U.S. shows "Taxi and Who's the Boss?" separated from his wife in 2006 and he's now asking a U.S. judge to officially declare their 24-year union over.
Danza is citing irreconcilable differences for the split, according to TMZ. The former couple has two daughters, Katherine, 24, and Emily, 17.
"They've technically been separated for a few years but they worked through it and were still together," an insider told Us Magazine about the break-up. "Not sure what happened, they decided to make it official."
The 60 year old has since moved on to romance Andrea Micelucci, with whom he has a child.
Danza has two more kids from his first marriage to Rhonda Yeoman.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off