Tony Danza Files for Divorce From Long-Time Wife
Actor Tony Danza has filed for divorce from his second wife Tracy, more than four years after the couple split. The star of 1980s U.S. shows "Taxi and Who's the Boss?" separated from his wife in 2006 and he's now asking a U.S. judge to officially declare their 24-year union over.
Danza is citing irreconcilable differences for the split, according to TMZ. The former couple has two daughters, Katherine, 24, and Emily, 17.
"They've technically been separated for a few years but they worked through it and were still together," an insider told Us Magazine about the break-up. "Not sure what happened, they decided to make it official."
The 60 year old has since moved on to romance Andrea Micelucci, with whom he has a child.
Danza has two more kids from his first marriage to Rhonda Yeoman.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal