Tony Danza Files for Divorce From Long-Time Wife
Actor Tony Danza has filed for divorce from his second wife Tracy, more than four years after the couple split. The star of 1980s U.S. shows "Taxi and Who's the Boss?" separated from his wife in 2006 and he's now asking a U.S. judge to officially declare their 24-year union over.
Danza is citing irreconcilable differences for the split, according to TMZ. The former couple has two daughters, Katherine, 24, and Emily, 17.
"They've technically been separated for a few years but they worked through it and were still together," an insider told Us Magazine about the break-up. "Not sure what happened, they decided to make it official."
The 60 year old has since moved on to romance Andrea Micelucci, with whom he has a child.
Danza has two more kids from his first marriage to Rhonda Yeoman.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed