Tony Danza Files for Divorce From Long-Time Wife
Actor Tony Danza has filed for divorce from his second wife Tracy, more than four years after the couple split. The star of 1980s U.S. shows "Taxi and Who's the Boss?" separated from his wife in 2006 and he's now asking a U.S. judge to officially declare their 24-year union over.
Danza is citing irreconcilable differences for the split, according to TMZ. The former couple has two daughters, Katherine, 24, and Emily, 17.
"They've technically been separated for a few years but they worked through it and were still together," an insider told Us Magazine about the break-up. "Not sure what happened, they decided to make it official."
The 60 year old has since moved on to romance Andrea Micelucci, with whom he has a child.
Danza has two more kids from his first marriage to Rhonda Yeoman.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns