Joel Madden Fumes Over Wife's $3,000 Pillows Spending
Joel Madden had a pillow fight on his hands earlier this week, March 7, after his socialite wife Nicole Richie spent a staggering $3,000 (GBP2,000) on top-of-the-range bedding. The Good Charlotte rocker was left speechless when he received his credit card bill to find Richie had spent a fortune on expensive pillows.
"Do you ever look at your credit card bill and ask your wife how the hell she could spend three thousand dollars on pillows?" Madden took to his Twitter page to shame his frivolous wife on the web, writing. "I do. PILLOWS. I mean, can't we just go to (U.S. discount store) Target and get our pillows??? (Shaking my head)"
"Needless to say, the pillows are going back to the expensive a** pillow store. Hope she likes the Target pillows I'm putting in their place!...Trust me the pillows were gone before I even Tweeted!"
His wife quipped in reply, "That's why I ignore your calls."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers