Joel Madden Fumes Over Wife's $3,000 Pillows Spending
Joel Madden had a pillow fight on his hands earlier this week, March 7, after his socialite wife Nicole Richie spent a staggering $3,000 (GBP2,000) on top-of-the-range bedding. The Good Charlotte rocker was left speechless when he received his credit card bill to find Richie had spent a fortune on expensive pillows.
"Do you ever look at your credit card bill and ask your wife how the hell she could spend three thousand dollars on pillows?" Madden took to his Twitter page to shame his frivolous wife on the web, writing. "I do. PILLOWS. I mean, can't we just go to (U.S. discount store) Target and get our pillows??? (Shaking my head)"
"Needless to say, the pillows are going back to the expensive a** pillow store. Hope she likes the Target pillows I'm putting in their place!...Trust me the pillows were gone before I even Tweeted!"
His wife quipped in reply, "That's why I ignore your calls."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip