Joel Madden Fumes Over Wife's $3,000 Pillows Spending
Joel Madden had a pillow fight on his hands earlier this week, March 7, after his socialite wife Nicole Richie spent a staggering $3,000 (GBP2,000) on top-of-the-range bedding. The Good Charlotte rocker was left speechless when he received his credit card bill to find Richie had spent a fortune on expensive pillows.
"Do you ever look at your credit card bill and ask your wife how the hell she could spend three thousand dollars on pillows?" Madden took to his Twitter page to shame his frivolous wife on the web, writing. "I do. PILLOWS. I mean, can't we just go to (U.S. discount store) Target and get our pillows??? (Shaking my head)"
"Needless to say, the pillows are going back to the expensive a** pillow store. Hope she likes the Target pillows I'm putting in their place!...Trust me the pillows were gone before I even Tweeted!"
His wife quipped in reply, "That's why I ignore your calls."
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China