Joel Madden Fumes Over Wife's $3,000 Pillows Spending
Joel Madden had a pillow fight on his hands earlier this week, March 7, after his socialite wife Nicole Richie spent a staggering $3,000 (GBP2,000) on top-of-the-range bedding. The Good Charlotte rocker was left speechless when he received his credit card bill to find Richie had spent a fortune on expensive pillows.
"Do you ever look at your credit card bill and ask your wife how the hell she could spend three thousand dollars on pillows?" Madden took to his Twitter page to shame his frivolous wife on the web, writing. "I do. PILLOWS. I mean, can't we just go to (U.S. discount store) Target and get our pillows??? (Shaking my head)"
"Needless to say, the pillows are going back to the expensive a** pillow store. Hope she likes the Target pillows I'm putting in their place!...Trust me the pillows were gone before I even Tweeted!"
His wife quipped in reply, "That's why I ignore your calls."
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young