Joel Madden Fumes Over Wife's $3,000 Pillows Spending
Joel Madden had a pillow fight on his hands earlier this week, March 7, after his socialite wife Nicole Richie spent a staggering $3,000 (GBP2,000) on top-of-the-range bedding. The Good Charlotte rocker was left speechless when he received his credit card bill to find Richie had spent a fortune on expensive pillows.
"Do you ever look at your credit card bill and ask your wife how the hell she could spend three thousand dollars on pillows?" Madden took to his Twitter page to shame his frivolous wife on the web, writing. "I do. PILLOWS. I mean, can't we just go to (U.S. discount store) Target and get our pillows??? (Shaking my head)"
"Needless to say, the pillows are going back to the expensive a** pillow store. Hope she likes the Target pillows I'm putting in their place!...Trust me the pillows were gone before I even Tweeted!"
His wife quipped in reply, "That's why I ignore your calls."
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards