Drug Polices Arrest 'The Wire' Cast Felicia Pearson
"The Wire" star Felicia Pearson has been arrested after drug cops swooped on her home in a pre-dawn raid on Thursday, March 10. The actress, who played narcotics dealer Snoop on the hit TV series, was held on a state warrant by officials in Baltimore, Maryland along with more than 30 other suspects.
Pearson, who began with a small role on 'The Wire', received a tremendous audience response for her role on the TV series. Baltimore Sun reported that Stephen King described her character as "perhaps the most terrifying female villain to ever appear in a television series."
In an interview, Pat Moran, the casting director for the series, said about Pearson, "Snoop has total emotional recall. That's the ability to take something that happened in your own life and use it in a scene. It's not easy, and not everyone can do it. She tried very hard to achieve what we were aiming for in the scene. She didn't want to disappoint us."
The series of co-ordinated raids was aimed at busting an enormous heroin and marijuana ring, according to the Baltimore Sun.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed