Shooting Investigation Into Ashley Cole Is Dropped
Police in the U.K. have dropped an investigation into British singer Cheryl Cole's ex-husband after he accidentally shot a soccer club intern with an air rifle. Sports star Ashley Cole, who plays for London soccer giant Chelsea F.C., wounded work experience staffer Tom Cowan at the team's training ground in Surrey, England in February.
Cowan received hospital treatment, and police launched an investigation into the incident. However, the 21 year old did not press charges and detectives have now confirmed it is "highly unlikely" they will take the matter any further.
Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole divorced her husband in 2010 after his alleged infidelities hit the headlines. Cole was officially granted a divorce by London's High Court Family Division on Friday, September 3, 2010. Both the singer and the soccer player didn't attend the London court hearing where District Judge Christopher Simmonds granted the then-couple a decree nisi.
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry