Shooting Investigation Into Ashley Cole Is Dropped
Police in the U.K. have dropped an investigation into British singer Cheryl Cole's ex-husband after he accidentally shot a soccer club intern with an air rifle. Sports star Ashley Cole, who plays for London soccer giant Chelsea F.C., wounded work experience staffer Tom Cowan at the team's training ground in Surrey, England in February.
Cowan received hospital treatment, and police launched an investigation into the incident. However, the 21 year old did not press charges and detectives have now confirmed it is "highly unlikely" they will take the matter any further.
Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole divorced her husband in 2010 after his alleged infidelities hit the headlines. Cole was officially granted a divorce by London's High Court Family Division on Friday, September 3, 2010. Both the singer and the soccer player didn't attend the London court hearing where District Judge Christopher Simmonds granted the then-couple a decree nisi.
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana