Kanye West Rejected From Paris Fashion Week
Kanye West was left red-faced during Paris Fashion Week when he was turned away from a number of high-profile shows after arriving uninvited. The rapper, an avid follower of fashion, jetted to the French capital in March, to enjoy the festivities at the annual style event, which ran from March 1-9.
But West faced embarrassment when he arrived at a number of runway shows without an invitation, only to be turned away at the door. A representative for KCD, a company which organized some of the events, has confirmed West was refused entry to last Thursday's, March 3, catwalk parade for fashion house Balmain.
The rep tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "Mr. West requested to attend and we let him know we would not be able to accommodate him. He chose to come to the door anyway and we kindly let him know we could not accommodate him."
The "Stronger" hitmaker was also stopped when he attempted to gain access to the Alexander McQueen show on Tuesday, March 8, "He did not make a request to attend, but he came uninvited." The rep added West was eventually let in through a side entrance by venue staff.
More Kanye West News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris