Kanye West Rejected From Paris Fashion Week
Kanye West was left red-faced during Paris Fashion Week when he was turned away from a number of high-profile shows after arriving uninvited. The rapper, an avid follower of fashion, jetted to the French capital in March, to enjoy the festivities at the annual style event, which ran from March 1-9.
But West faced embarrassment when he arrived at a number of runway shows without an invitation, only to be turned away at the door. A representative for KCD, a company which organized some of the events, has confirmed West was refused entry to last Thursday's, March 3, catwalk parade for fashion house Balmain.
The rep tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "Mr. West requested to attend and we let him know we would not be able to accommodate him. He chose to come to the door anyway and we kindly let him know we could not accommodate him."
The "Stronger" hitmaker was also stopped when he attempted to gain access to the Alexander McQueen show on Tuesday, March 8, "He did not make a request to attend, but he came uninvited." The rep added West was eventually let in through a side entrance by venue staff.
More Kanye West News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen