Kanye West Rejected From Paris Fashion Week
Kanye West was left red-faced during Paris Fashion Week when he was turned away from a number of high-profile shows after arriving uninvited. The rapper, an avid follower of fashion, jetted to the French capital in March, to enjoy the festivities at the annual style event, which ran from March 1-9.
But West faced embarrassment when he arrived at a number of runway shows without an invitation, only to be turned away at the door. A representative for KCD, a company which organized some of the events, has confirmed West was refused entry to last Thursday's, March 3, catwalk parade for fashion house Balmain.
The rep tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "Mr. West requested to attend and we let him know we would not be able to accommodate him. He chose to come to the door anyway and we kindly let him know we could not accommodate him."
The "Stronger" hitmaker was also stopped when he attempted to gain access to the Alexander McQueen show on Tuesday, March 8, "He did not make a request to attend, but he came uninvited." The rep added West was eventually let in through a side entrance by venue staff.
More Kanye West News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?