'Glee' Star Wants Charlie Sheen to Stop Using 'R' Word
"Glee" star Lauren Potter has opened up about her dark days at school - teen bullies would push her around and make her eat sand. The 20-year-old actress, who was born with Down's Syndrome, hopes her portrayal of Becky Jackson on the hit show is helping teens understand that no one likes to be treated like an animal no matter what they look like or the fact that they're different.
Potter admits she still has nightmares about her teen tormentors. She recalls, "They were, like, pushing me and they'd made me eat sand... It was terrible." Potter reveals cruel youngsters still use "the 'R' word" behind her back, adding, "It's so hurtful." She explains, "The other day... I had girls behind my back calling me 'retard'."
And she's taking issue with Charlie Sheen for his over-use of the word in Internet, TV and radio rants: "He has to stop... Enough is enough and you gotta stop (using) the 'R' word."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'