'Glee' Star Wants Charlie Sheen to Stop Using 'R' Word
"Glee" star Lauren Potter has opened up about her dark days at school - teen bullies would push her around and make her eat sand. The 20-year-old actress, who was born with Down's Syndrome, hopes her portrayal of Becky Jackson on the hit show is helping teens understand that no one likes to be treated like an animal no matter what they look like or the fact that they're different.
Potter admits she still has nightmares about her teen tormentors. She recalls, "They were, like, pushing me and they'd made me eat sand... It was terrible." Potter reveals cruel youngsters still use "the 'R' word" behind her back, adding, "It's so hurtful." She explains, "The other day... I had girls behind my back calling me 'retard'."
And she's taking issue with Charlie Sheen for his over-use of the word in Internet, TV and radio rants: "He has to stop... Enough is enough and you gotta stop (using) the 'R' word."
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo