'Glee' Star Wants Charlie Sheen to Stop Using 'R' Word
"Glee" star Lauren Potter has opened up about her dark days at school - teen bullies would push her around and make her eat sand. The 20-year-old actress, who was born with Down's Syndrome, hopes her portrayal of Becky Jackson on the hit show is helping teens understand that no one likes to be treated like an animal no matter what they look like or the fact that they're different.
Potter admits she still has nightmares about her teen tormentors. She recalls, "They were, like, pushing me and they'd made me eat sand... It was terrible." Potter reveals cruel youngsters still use "the 'R' word" behind her back, adding, "It's so hurtful." She explains, "The other day... I had girls behind my back calling me 'retard'."
And she's taking issue with Charlie Sheen for his over-use of the word in Internet, TV and radio rants: "He has to stop... Enough is enough and you gotta stop (using) the 'R' word."
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?