Jason Donovan Welcomes a Baby Girl Named Molly
Australian star Jason Donovan is a dad again after welcoming a baby girl. The singer/actor's wife Angela Malloch gave birth to their third child, a daughter named Molly, on Wednesday, March 9. Donovan broke the happy news on his Twitter.com page, telling fans, "We're delighted to announce the birth of our beautiful baby girl Molly, born this morning weighing 7lbs 7oz. Ange & baby are doing very well!"
The new addition joins Donovan and Malloch's 10-year-old daughter Jemma and son Zach, nine. All three children celebrate their birthdays in March.
Donovan, who became a household name starring in Neighbours, revealed in October that he and Angela knew the sex of the baby, but were going to keep it under wraps until the birth. Back in October, the actor refused to divulge the sex of the baby. He told ITV's Lorraine, "'I do know the sex, I found that out this week, but I'm going to keep that one to ourselves... Why wouldn't you want another one?"
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!