Late A.J. Jewell's Teenage Daughter Was Shot
The teenage daughter of late reality TV star A.J. Jewell is fighting for her life in hospital after she was shot on Wednesday, March 9. Jewell's 15-year-old daughter Asheley underwent emergency surgery following a "road rage incident" in Atlanta, Georgia.
The teen was traveling in the passenger seat of a car when shots were fired, according to the Atlanta Journal Constitution. Detective Melissa Parker says, "Investigators are looking into every possible motive as well as attempting to gain surveillance video from surrounding businesses for a closer description of the perpetrators' vehicle."
Asheley's late dad A.J. was known as the former fiance of R&B singer Kandi Burruss and appeared alongside her in U.S. reality TV show "The Real Housewives of Atlanta". He died in 2009 following a brawl in a bar parking lot in Atlanta.
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think