Late A.J. Jewell's Teenage Daughter Was Shot
The teenage daughter of late reality TV star A.J. Jewell is fighting for her life in hospital after she was shot on Wednesday, March 9. Jewell's 15-year-old daughter Asheley underwent emergency surgery following a "road rage incident" in Atlanta, Georgia.
The teen was traveling in the passenger seat of a car when shots were fired, according to the Atlanta Journal Constitution. Detective Melissa Parker says, "Investigators are looking into every possible motive as well as attempting to gain surveillance video from surrounding businesses for a closer description of the perpetrators' vehicle."
Asheley's late dad A.J. was known as the former fiance of R&B singer Kandi Burruss and appeared alongside her in U.S. reality TV show "The Real Housewives of Atlanta". He died in 2009 following a brawl in a bar parking lot in Atlanta.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off