Late A.J. Jewell's Teenage Daughter Was Shot
The teenage daughter of late reality TV star A.J. Jewell is fighting for her life in hospital after she was shot on Wednesday, March 9. Jewell's 15-year-old daughter Asheley underwent emergency surgery following a "road rage incident" in Atlanta, Georgia.
The teen was traveling in the passenger seat of a car when shots were fired, according to the Atlanta Journal Constitution. Detective Melissa Parker says, "Investigators are looking into every possible motive as well as attempting to gain surveillance video from surrounding businesses for a closer description of the perpetrators' vehicle."
Asheley's late dad A.J. was known as the former fiance of R&B singer Kandi Burruss and appeared alongside her in U.S. reality TV show "The Real Housewives of Atlanta". He died in 2009 following a brawl in a bar parking lot in Atlanta.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake