Late A.J. Jewell's Teenage Daughter Was Shot
The teenage daughter of late reality TV star A.J. Jewell is fighting for her life in hospital after she was shot on Wednesday, March 9. Jewell's 15-year-old daughter Asheley underwent emergency surgery following a "road rage incident" in Atlanta, Georgia.
The teen was traveling in the passenger seat of a car when shots were fired, according to the Atlanta Journal Constitution. Detective Melissa Parker says, "Investigators are looking into every possible motive as well as attempting to gain surveillance video from surrounding businesses for a closer description of the perpetrators' vehicle."
Asheley's late dad A.J. was known as the former fiance of R&B singer Kandi Burruss and appeared alongside her in U.S. reality TV show "The Real Housewives of Atlanta". He died in 2009 following a brawl in a bar parking lot in Atlanta.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters