Late A.J. Jewell's Teenage Daughter Was Shot
The teenage daughter of late reality TV star A.J. Jewell is fighting for her life in hospital after she was shot on Wednesday, March 9. Jewell's 15-year-old daughter Asheley underwent emergency surgery following a "road rage incident" in Atlanta, Georgia.
The teen was traveling in the passenger seat of a car when shots were fired, according to the Atlanta Journal Constitution. Detective Melissa Parker says, "Investigators are looking into every possible motive as well as attempting to gain surveillance video from surrounding businesses for a closer description of the perpetrators' vehicle."
Asheley's late dad A.J. was known as the former fiance of R&B singer Kandi Burruss and appeared alongside her in U.S. reality TV show "The Real Housewives of Atlanta". He died in 2009 following a brawl in a bar parking lot in Atlanta.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease