Scott Stapp of Creed Is Working on His Memoir
Creed frontman Scott Stapp is planning to tell all about his faith and troubles in a new autobiography. The rocker and co-author David Ritz are working on "Exposed and Released: The Confessions of Scott Stapp", in which he'll reveal all about his strict Pentecostal upbringing as the stepson of a minister, and his battles with substance abuse, which split the band in 2004.
He tells Billboard.com, "It's going to be constantly interrelated with the realities of God's grace and love and miracles, and how they happen in the weirdest ways and how they happen to all of us.I really hope that those who read it can walk away knowing more about my life... but also the grace of God. If we can accomplish that, that would be a blessing."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding