Scott Stapp of Creed Is Working on His Memoir
Creed frontman Scott Stapp is planning to tell all about his faith and troubles in a new autobiography. The rocker and co-author David Ritz are working on "Exposed and Released: The Confessions of Scott Stapp", in which he'll reveal all about his strict Pentecostal upbringing as the stepson of a minister, and his battles with substance abuse, which split the band in 2004.
He tells Billboard.com, "It's going to be constantly interrelated with the realities of God's grace and love and miracles, and how they happen in the weirdest ways and how they happen to all of us.I really hope that those who read it can walk away knowing more about my life... but also the grace of God. If we can accomplish that, that would be a blessing."
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child