Scott Stapp of Creed Is Working on His Memoir
Creed frontman Scott Stapp is planning to tell all about his faith and troubles in a new autobiography. The rocker and co-author David Ritz are working on "Exposed and Released: The Confessions of Scott Stapp", in which he'll reveal all about his strict Pentecostal upbringing as the stepson of a minister, and his battles with substance abuse, which split the band in 2004.
He tells Billboard.com, "It's going to be constantly interrelated with the realities of God's grace and love and miracles, and how they happen in the weirdest ways and how they happen to all of us.I really hope that those who read it can walk away knowing more about my life... but also the grace of God. If we can accomplish that, that would be a blessing."
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Features Surprise Return of 'Iron Man' Character
- Jamie Foxx Says Dating at 49 Is 'Tough' Amid Katie Holmes Romance Rumors
- Fans Are Losing It Over Eminem's New Beard - See Their Hilarious Reactions
- Stephen Colbert Announces Plan to Run for President in 2020, Asks Russians' Help for His Campaign
- Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Creators Slapped With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Caitlyn Jenner Fuels Dating Rumors With This Blonde Beauty
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?