Rachel Zoe Is Queen of Stylist After Oscars Costumes Parade
Anne Hathaway's Oscar night costumes have helped earn pregnant fashion guru Rachel Zoe a top stylist crown in a new magazine poll. Zoe helped dress the actress for her Academy Awards co-hosting stint with James Franco last month and, although Hathaway's performance met mixed reviews, her gowns were stunning.
On the strength of that and her many other star stylists, Zoe has topped a list of the 25 most powerful celebrity stylists in the new issue of The Hollywood Reporter. The publication's senior writer Merle Ginsberg says, "It's important for a stylist to carve out an aesthetic, much like a designer does, but she also needs to give her clients what they want, and Zoe is a master at that... She does Cameron Diaz as the bohemian, but Eva Mendes is not, and Anne Hathaway is no bohemian."
Former Vogue editor Kate Young, who has helped style Oscar winner Natalie Portman's maternity look, comes in second on the list and Emma Stone and Hailee Steinfeld's style expert Petra Flannery is third.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes