Rachel Zoe Is Queen of Stylist After Oscars Costumes Parade
Anne Hathaway's Oscar night costumes have helped earn pregnant fashion guru Rachel Zoe a top stylist crown in a new magazine poll. Zoe helped dress the actress for her Academy Awards co-hosting stint with James Franco last month and, although Hathaway's performance met mixed reviews, her gowns were stunning.
On the strength of that and her many other star stylists, Zoe has topped a list of the 25 most powerful celebrity stylists in the new issue of The Hollywood Reporter. The publication's senior writer Merle Ginsberg says, "It's important for a stylist to carve out an aesthetic, much like a designer does, but she also needs to give her clients what they want, and Zoe is a master at that... She does Cameron Diaz as the bohemian, but Eva Mendes is not, and Anne Hathaway is no bohemian."
Former Vogue editor Kate Young, who has helped style Oscar winner Natalie Portman's maternity look, comes in second on the list and Emma Stone and Hailee Steinfeld's style expert Petra Flannery is third.
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci