Rachel Zoe Is Queen of Stylist After Oscars Costumes Parade
Anne Hathaway's Oscar night costumes have helped earn pregnant fashion guru Rachel Zoe a top stylist crown in a new magazine poll. Zoe helped dress the actress for her Academy Awards co-hosting stint with James Franco last month and, although Hathaway's performance met mixed reviews, her gowns were stunning.
On the strength of that and her many other star stylists, Zoe has topped a list of the 25 most powerful celebrity stylists in the new issue of The Hollywood Reporter. The publication's senior writer Merle Ginsberg says, "It's important for a stylist to carve out an aesthetic, much like a designer does, but she also needs to give her clients what they want, and Zoe is a master at that... She does Cameron Diaz as the bohemian, but Eva Mendes is not, and Anne Hathaway is no bohemian."
Former Vogue editor Kate Young, who has helped style Oscar winner Natalie Portman's maternity look, comes in second on the list and Emma Stone and Hailee Steinfeld's style expert Petra Flannery is third.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death