Rachel Zoe Is Queen of Stylist After Oscars Costumes Parade
Anne Hathaway's Oscar night costumes have helped earn pregnant fashion guru Rachel Zoe a top stylist crown in a new magazine poll. Zoe helped dress the actress for her Academy Awards co-hosting stint with James Franco last month and, although Hathaway's performance met mixed reviews, her gowns were stunning.
On the strength of that and her many other star stylists, Zoe has topped a list of the 25 most powerful celebrity stylists in the new issue of The Hollywood Reporter. The publication's senior writer Merle Ginsberg says, "It's important for a stylist to carve out an aesthetic, much like a designer does, but she also needs to give her clients what they want, and Zoe is a master at that... She does Cameron Diaz as the bohemian, but Eva Mendes is not, and Anne Hathaway is no bohemian."
Former Vogue editor Kate Young, who has helped style Oscar winner Natalie Portman's maternity look, comes in second on the list and Emma Stone and Hailee Steinfeld's style expert Petra Flannery is third.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl