NY Knicks' Courtside Seat With Jay-Z Is Auctioned for Charity
Rap mogul Jay-Z is helping to raise money for a children's charity by auctioning off a night out with him at an upcoming New York Knicks basketball game. The package, worth an estimated $20,000, will land the highest bidder and a pal an evening with the "Empire State of Mind" hitmaker at the Knicks' home venue, Madison Square Garden.
Fans have until March 30 to place their bids on the CharityBuzz.com sale. All profits will benefit the Big Apple's Stephen Gaynor School, which aids kids with learning disabilities, according to the New York Daily News.
Ironically, Jay-Z is part-owner of the Knicks' rival team, the New Jersey Nets. The rapper who is co-owner of the team and a group of investors have paid $300 million for its comeback in 2004.
More Jay-Z News
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split