NY Knicks' Courtside Seat With Jay-Z Is Auctioned for Charity
Rap mogul Jay-Z is helping to raise money for a children's charity by auctioning off a night out with him at an upcoming New York Knicks basketball game. The package, worth an estimated $20,000, will land the highest bidder and a pal an evening with the "Empire State of Mind" hitmaker at the Knicks' home venue, Madison Square Garden.
Fans have until March 30 to place their bids on the CharityBuzz.com sale. All profits will benefit the Big Apple's Stephen Gaynor School, which aids kids with learning disabilities, according to the New York Daily News.
Ironically, Jay-Z is part-owner of the Knicks' rival team, the New Jersey Nets. The rapper who is co-owner of the team and a group of investors have paid $300 million for its comeback in 2004.
More Jay-Z News
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance