NY Knicks' Courtside Seat With Jay-Z Is Auctioned for Charity
Rap mogul Jay-Z is helping to raise money for a children's charity by auctioning off a night out with him at an upcoming New York Knicks basketball game. The package, worth an estimated $20,000, will land the highest bidder and a pal an evening with the "Empire State of Mind" hitmaker at the Knicks' home venue, Madison Square Garden.
Fans have until March 30 to place their bids on the CharityBuzz.com sale. All profits will benefit the Big Apple's Stephen Gaynor School, which aids kids with learning disabilities, according to the New York Daily News.
Ironically, Jay-Z is part-owner of the Knicks' rival team, the New Jersey Nets. The rapper who is co-owner of the team and a group of investors have paid $300 million for its comeback in 2004.
More Jay-Z News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic