NY Knicks' Courtside Seat With Jay-Z Is Auctioned for Charity
Rap mogul Jay-Z is helping to raise money for a children's charity by auctioning off a night out with him at an upcoming New York Knicks basketball game. The package, worth an estimated $20,000, will land the highest bidder and a pal an evening with the "Empire State of Mind" hitmaker at the Knicks' home venue, Madison Square Garden.
Fans have until March 30 to place their bids on the CharityBuzz.com sale. All profits will benefit the Big Apple's Stephen Gaynor School, which aids kids with learning disabilities, according to the New York Daily News.
Ironically, Jay-Z is part-owner of the Knicks' rival team, the New Jersey Nets. The rapper who is co-owner of the team and a group of investors have paid $300 million for its comeback in 2004.
More Jay-Z News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart